The Official "Westworld" Season 1 Thread

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just rewatched the last scene and noticed they had hector's shoot out cut short to clean up the city for another guest. i missed that part before. they out here pulling all the strings. i'd be pissed if i was the player whose gun jammed so someone else could have fun.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
just rewatched the last scene and noticed they had hector's shoot out cut short to clean up the city for another guest. i missed that part before. they out here pulling all the strings. i'd be pissed if i was the player whose gun jammed so someone else could have fun.
It's partially because the boss is creating a new narrative which is fukking with everything else. I'd be pissed too tho.

Uncle Kendrick

I'm just bout that action
Daps
Reppin
Brick City
So the man in black is indeed human and it explains how he is able to stay in that world for so long.

Dr. Robert is by far the most interesting person in this show I'm still trying to figure out what is he doing with the new story line

And some of the hosts are starting to realize that the world they live in is not real which they aren't suppose to care about

Lastly how the man in black know about Arnold?

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
So the man in black is indeed human and it explains how he is able to stay in that world for so long.

Dr. Robert is by far the most interesting person in this show I'm still trying to figure out what is he doing with the new story line

And some of the hosts are starting to realize that the world they live in is not real which they aren't suppose to care about

Lastly how the man in black know about Arnold?

Yeah, and he has to be someone well known in the 'real world', cause that dude at the campfire tried talking to him saying he admires him and his work saved his sister's life, and dude was like 'if you say one more word to me, I'll cut your fukking throat. This is my vacation'.

I have a feeling he's connected somehow to Arnold. I thought after last week that maybe he WAS Arnold, but I don't think that anymore. Maybe he's a third partner that got kicked to the curb early, or a silent partner that helped fund it or something. I'm sure it'll become clearer next week when he meets with Hopkins.

Uncle Kendrick

I'm just bout that action
Daps
Reppin
Brick City
Yeah, and he has to be someone well known in the 'real world', cause that dude at the campfire tried talking to him saying he admires him and his work saved his sister's life, and dude was like 'if you say one more word to me, I'll cut your fukking throat. This is my vacation'.

I have a feeling he's connected somehow to Arnold. I thought after last week that maybe he WAS Arnold, but I don't think that anymore. Maybe he's a third partner that got kicked to the curb early, or a silent partner that helped fund it or something. I'm sure it'll become clearer next week when he meets with Hopkins.

I thought the same thing I willing to say that the man in the black is Arnold brother?

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
This is a good show, but I'm still waiting for it to be great. I'm even more impatient after binging the greatness of Black Mirror this weekend.

We know how this story ends, I'm just curious as to how long it will be drawn out. Are we going to have to wait multiple seasons for the shyt to hit the fan?

Either way the mystery intrigues me enough that I'm on board for the remainder even if it's a slow burn.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
not only that, it was daylight out.. dude said "let them spend a night in jail, then have a hooker come with the key in the morning"

you paying 40k and get locked up for 16 hours in a dusty ass jail cell :mjlol:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
oh shyt so a player recognizes the man in black from the outside world? this show just keeps creating more and more questions.:jbhmm::jbhmm:

Sounds like he's rich, too. So I guess that blows my "free pass" idea. When the security head said "that guest gets whatever he wants" a few episodes back, its probably because he's the Bill Gates of this world.
he blow his face off with magic? :dahell:

The cigars had pyrotechnic charges at the end. They cut to the park operators giving special approval to let them explode.
(I'm guessing its a special DLC-type item that that MiB paid extra for.)

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sounds like he's rich, too. So I guess that blows my "free pass" idea. When the security head said "that guest gets whatever he wants" a few episodes back, its probably because he's the Bill Gates of this world.

The cigars had pyrotechnic charges at the end. They cut to the park operators giving special approval to let them explode.
(I'm guessing its a special DLC-type item that that MiB paid extra for.)
ye i saw that on rewatch. i kinda figured it out, but i missed the dialogue in the backstage scene. the cuts were too quick that i missed it the first time.:wow:

not only that, it was daylight out.. dude said "let them spend a night in jail, then have a hooker come with the key in the morning"

you paying 40k and get locked up for 16 hours in a dusty ass jail cell :mjlol:
fr. fukking robbed.