The Official "Westworld" Season 1 Thread

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
No lie...Theresa really has struck me as...off...in a few scenes talking to Bernard.

I didn't know if it was acting technique...or a very, very subtle tick she was told to do to denote the fact, that she is inorganic.:lupe:

She does a very slight pause between words an her whole demeanor seems emotionless and duty filled.

It's interesting to me.
I'm getting the same vibes breh. Her moods also vary drastically. Her ring changes hands and fingers randomly too

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why does ford not even seem surprised when bernard tells him about the hosts all talking to the same voice and that his name was arnold?

I'm pretty sure Ford is aware of the code(s) that Arnold wrote and what Arnold was trying to (or did) accomplish when he was at westworld. Ford is just withholding info from Bernard, I think cause he's aware of what Bernard is up to with Delores (why else would he warn him ? bring up his son?).

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
Didn't they say they had 5 seasons mapped out? So they got a good idea of where they're gonna go with the story right?

They better not cut this shyt short

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Trying to get caught up, my GOT crew at work picked this up as our show to watch after work on Mondays...I jumped in on ep 3 gotta go back and get acquainted. I can't tell this is one of those shows that I'll need to go back and watch the first few episodes again after the season is over for shyt to start making sense.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
This fukking show is explaining a phenomenon known as deja vu with Delores in this episode. Where she saw the gun wrapped up in her drawer in one scene,...then it's gone in the next scene.... when she got shot in one scene and got away in the very next scene...

she was simultaneously remembering her loop and realizing she was doing something different and off script.

Is this why we have deja vu gentlemen? :mindblown:
:francis:don't do this to me

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
This fukking show is explaining a phenomenon known as deja vu with Delores in this episode. Where she saw the gun wrapped up in her drawer in one scene,...then it's gone in the next scene.... when she got shot in one scene and got away in the very next scene...

she was simultaneously remembering her loop and realizing she was doing something different and off script.

That's been a paranoia of mine for a minute.

We're in a matrix or characters in a fukked up game. That's why we have deja vu, because we're playing the same level over and over again.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
2 thoughts that even further blows my mind...

Arnold is the Man In Black with all the cheat codes typed in like god-mode in GTA. So he appears as a newcomer to the workers and reacts to the host like a newcomer. He knows so much because he died transferring his consciousness in hopes of seeking immortality... :ohhh:.... He was told it was not for him because he's an actual host (a fallen angel).:lupe::lupe:

this show is not for the average mind and i'm fully judging the intelligence of those that watch this and don't like it...
And down the rabbit hole we go gentleman, just like Alice