The Official "Westworld" Season 1 Thread

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
New watcher, stupid question..are the droids killed for real if guest kills them?r just for that day/remainder of the story? :lupe:

Edit: nvm

Last edited:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have a theory that Bernard might be an android, is that too farfetched :ohhh:
I actually feel Bernard, Dr. Ford, and Westworld's corporation are the real Androids:patrice:

...and, Westworld's Host are humans that's been manipulated thru time:lupe:

Wait, let me just enjoy this show with out turning my brain on:whoa:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
I actually feel Bernard, Dr. Ford, and Westworld's corporation are the real Androids:patrice:

:jbhmm:yeah i think Ford is a robot

built so he can always be looking over the park

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
How can Delores fall in William's arms after her new story if he's currently the MIB? It's seems pretty cut and dry to me.

I don't want to believe the William/MiB theory, but it hasn't totally been debunked yet. Dolores is the oldest host in the park, so for all we know we're seeing a flashback to 30 years ago. Flashing back like that would be kind of a cheat, though.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yoooo I just finished episode 1... I was seriously like Is Ed Harris human or not, because why isnt they paying attention to what he's doing?!!? Dude just killed a NPC and took a secret map under his dome piece!!! :damn:

That shootout with the gang, that chick with the pump action shotty was putting in work, :whew: The way she caught the dude 3 three times as he was getting dragged by his horse:wow: She had dead eye Red Dead Redemption aim god mode on...:lolbron: Still confused on how the park really works, I mean so they actually made the land into an actual huge park in the outdoors or is it a dome like the hunger games where the entire thing is a simulation??? :jbhmm: I'n trying to catch up for tonight..:russ: God I wish I could play this game imagine going there and fukking the hookers B. Another question is, is there more parks out there besides westworld?!?! Someone mentioned a spy/espionage simulation park, that would be badass:ohhh:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That's the crazy theory I've been thinking:patrice: I've rewatched the sequence with Bern and his wife and shyt is just weird; asking if he's wishes if he forgets about his son and that experience. That just doesn't sound like something a mother/wife would say about their dead son imo. I think if Bern is a AI then Ford and the rest of the corp is to. (going with that theory)

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Loving this show so far. Not sure if it's been said yet but its like Jurassic Park+ iRobot+ Truman Show

I need more episodes

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Yoooo I just finished episode 1... I was seriously like Is Ed Harris human or not, because why isnt they paying attention to what he's doing?!!? Dude just killed a NPC and took a secret map under his dome piece!!! :damn:

That shootout with the gang, that chick with the pump action shotty was putting in work, :whew: The way she caught the dude 3 three times as he was getting dragged by his horse:wow: She had dead eye Red Dead Redemption aim god mode on...:lolbron: Still confused on how the park really works, I mean so they actually made the land into an actual huge park in the outdoors or is it a dome like the hunger games where the entire thing is a simulation??? :jbhmm: I'n trying to catch up for tonight..:russ: God I wish I could play this game imagine going there and fukking the hookers B. Another question is, is there more parks out there besides westworld?!?! Someone mentioned a spy/espionage simulation park, that would be badass:ohhh:
Keep watching.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

The OG "West World" movie had 3 parks....west world, a medieval world, and a Greek empire.

There was additional worlds (future world, etc.) in the sequel.

And the park is a real physical place. It's just a massive piece of land the park or parks are built on.

As far as the rest of your post....keep watching.

Fred.