The Official "Westworld" Season 1 Thread

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
'Come on-line Dolores':usure: Bernard accessorized Cheat Codes:lupe: Mauve's recollection still in tact, tho:patrice: GPS/Tablet Transluscent screen:whoo: Outlaws Madden Glitch:ooh: Some Guests:laff: aren't built for OK Corral FUKKERY:whoa: Teddy's endless FATALITY streak:banderas: Westworld's Backstory within a story:ohhh: Arnold was the brains:dame: And, Dr. Ford's the maniacal BAWSE:smugbiden:Artificial Consciousness UnLeashed:huhldup:

Last edited:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With Ford talking about Arnold, that throws the william turning into the man in black theory in the bushes. :patrice:

I hope Bernard doesn't fly too close to the sun:mjcry:I can see him allowing Delores to keep her updated programming is going to bite him later on. Or has he already found about about the code that Arnold implanted into the hosts and was just looking for Ford to confirm it? :ohhh: It can't be coincidence that she "see's" the man in black killing her before and then is able to override her programming and shoot the pistol.

I need more guest's involved fukkery though. When the strays started flying out in the desert those two guests were like "fukk this shyt breh:skip::merchant:". And when that lesbian guest saw the westside isis goons pop out :damn:

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Some Guests:laff: aren't built for OK Corral FUKKERY

I need more guest's involved fukkery though. When the strays started flying out in the desert those two guests were like "fukk this shyt breh:skip::merchant:". And when that lesbian guest saw the westside isis goons pop out :damn:

I died laughing when the mob hopped out on Teddy and ol girl and she instantly was like...

EFy9n3c.gif

:bustback:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
ya'll ever seen the movie Vice staring Bruce Willis?

this show is basically the series version of that show.

personally I think its wack. only reason to check this show out is a fine bytches. otherwise the concept is wack.
Other way around
Vice is nothing but a shytty version of West world

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Finally got around to watching it and wow, the consistency with this show. I keep thinking Bernard is a host, but then we got that video call with his wife...:patrice: Eh, I'm still sticking with it until proven otherwise....I feel like the whole call was a part of his "backstory". The mystique was cool the first two episodes, though I'm glad this episode gave more focus to Ford's character. The scene when he informed Teddy his sole purpose was to provide a barrier for raping Dolores was crazy.

I swear I thought we were gonna see a human death during the episode, I know it's gonna happen.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I'm not sure I entirely support the Man In Black = Arnold theory at this moment, unless... and this is a massive reach right now, Arnold uploaded his consciousness into a host and is acting like a guest in order to unlock the final "stage" of the pyramid. I forgot what the different stages of the pyramid were as explained by Ford but the final stage might be something resembling "the will to live". Both Delores and Mave had flashbacks of what the Man In Black did to them, in Delores' case even overriding her programming preventing her from using a gun. This kinda goes back to my "fly" theory from the first ep, the step to consciousness is for the hosts to be able to overstep their programming. The most instinctive way to do that is make them self aware of their existence and then force them to fight for the continuation of that existence.

Side-note since nobody mentioned it but the stray very deliberately destroyed his own head to prevent the programmers from analyzing him. Which may be code written by Arnold, the voice of "God".

Finally got around to watching it and wow, the consistency with this show. I keep thinking Bernard is a host, but then we got that video call with his wife...:patrice: Eh, I'm still sticking with it until proven otherwise....I feel like the whole call was a part of his "backstory". The mystique was cool the first two episodes, though I'm glad this episode gave more focus to Ford's character. The scene when he informed Teddy his sole purpose was to provide a barrier for raping Dolores was crazy.

I swear I thought we were gonna see a human death during the episode, I know it's gonna happen.

I definitely believe one of the main characters in the facility is indeed a host, and Bernard is the only character so far that's been given enough material to fit the mold. I don't think it's a coincidence that this episode features a very obvious juxtaposition with both Bernard and Teddy being given back stories (including their very own set of flashbacks). In Teddy's case of course we literally see him being given his back story, and for all we know Bernard's dead son is actually implanted to motivate his behaviorisms. Because despite the things Ford said this episode, I still believe he is pushing for the hosts to achieve consciousness as well.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Anyone got the picture with Arnold? Looked lik dude was balding like a young ed Harris

I'm SO glad Arnold didn't look like Bernard...

2 thoughts that even further blows my mind...

Arnold is the Man In Black with all the cheat codes typed in like god-mode in GTA. So he appears as a newcomer to the workers and reacts to the host like a newcomer. He knows so much because he died transferring his consciousness in hopes of seeking immortality... :ohhh:.... He was told it was not for him because he's an actual host (a fallen angel).:lupe::lupe:

I don't think Arnold is the Man in Black, but my idea is basically the same as the bolded part above:
I think Arnold left his physical body and exists in kind of a "Matrix" inside of the CPUs of the robots in the park. That's why the hosts sometimes talk to him. He's still in their heads talking back.

In the first episode the MiB says he was looking for a deeper level created by the creator of WestWorld. I thought he meant Ford, but he probably really means Arnold

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
OMG what if they are all fukking "host"... :ohhh:

Mankind killed it's self and we're witnessing the creation of a more perfect civilization

:sadcam:.... I'm bugging brehs...