OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Messed up how Teddy's whole existence is to be cucked
Delores is basically just a rape fantasy for the hosts

Some of these story writers are depraved
Do some players just follow the robots and do quests instead of enjoying the park? That one random girl with teddy seemed like she wanted to be his partner

Corey Matthews

All Star
Daps
If the man in black is Arnold then why can't he be shot?

I bet Arnold is like a robot from a ghost in a shell and still reads as human but everyone knows he's a robot so he can do what he wants. It would make sense why the kid said it isn't for him.

Never mind, Someone else made better sense

Last edited:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
another reason why i think the man in black is arnold just trapped in the world as a host

compare how he reacted to getting shot all those times, seemingly unphased as if nothing even touched him, to how william reacted to getting shot the one time this episode...he fell down and had a visible mark that he showed his friend and he was surprised because he thought guests couldn't get shot by hosts

so the man in black is probably arnold's living consciousness (filling the guest parameter) stuck in a robotic body (filling the host parameter)...which explains why other hosts can't hurt him but why they also don't view him as a true host

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
another reason why i think the man in black is arnold just trapped in the world as a host

compare how he reacted to getting shot all those times, seemingly unphased as if nothing even touched him, to how william reacted to getting shot the one time this episode...he fell down and had a visible mark that he showed his friend and he was surprised because he thought guests couldn't get shot by hosts

so the man in black is probably arnold's living consciousness (filling the guest parameter) stuck in a robotic body (filling the host parameter)...which explains why other hosts can't hurt him but why they also don't view him as a true host
and he's trying to find the center of the maze cause he knows the maze is a turing test to get out :ohhh:
he wants to leave :ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
ya'll ever seen the movie Vice staring Bruce Willis?

this show is basically the series version of that show.

personally I think its wack. only reason to check this show out is a fine bytches. otherwise the concept is wack.

Corey Matthews

All Star
Daps

So would the guns the host and guest get different or do the bullets react to the skin?

I guess that would explain why Delores hid the gun but I think it was just used as a plot device and show she can over write her code.

I wouldn't be surprised Ed Harris character and the scientist were working together since they're both trying to turn Delores.

I bet if Ed is Arnold he spoke command codes to get her mind working faster. There was a reason they showed the snake commands before this episode.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Is there a reason with all the surveillance the park has nobody has seen ed harris's handy work and wondered what's going on?

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Who said that? I've only seen the first 2 episodes

In the 2nd episode someone told the head security dude that the man in black was running around gunning down entire posses and suggested they slow him down but he said "that guest can do whatever he wants". It's during the scene where he's trying to get information from Lawrence in the town.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
2 thoughts that even further blows my mind...

Arnold is the Man In Black with all the cheat codes typed in like god-mode in GTA. So he appears as a newcomer to the workers and reacts to the host like a newcomer. He knows so much because he died transferring his consciousness in hopes of seeking immortality... :ohhh:.... He was told it was not for him because he's an actual host (a fallen angel).:lupe::lupe:

This fukking show is explaining a phenomenon known as deja vu with Delores in this episode. Where she saw the gun wrapped up in her drawer in one scene,...then it's gone in the next scene.... when she got shot in one scene and got away in the very next scene...

she was simultaneously remembering her loop and realizing she was doing something different and off script.

Is this why we have deja vu gentlemen? :mindblown:

this show is not for the average mind and i'm fully judging the intelligence of those that watch this and don't like it...