Supporter
Daps

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
I'm gonna have a tough decision next week.... Westworld vs. The Walking Dead... :lupe:

They need to just gon' ahead and put westworld ondemand early for the rest of the season...

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm gonna have a tough decision next week.... Westworld vs. The Walking Dead... :lupe:

That's a tough decision?
bufoonery_zpsp61oxkun.png

Fred.

Last edited:

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Just watched the first two eps, and I'm digging it. But god damn there are too many good shows on TV. There use to be a time where I never turned on my TV, but now I'm like :lupe:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps

They need to just gon' ahead and put westworld ondemand early for the rest of the season...

That's a tough decision?
bufoonery_zpsp61oxkun.png

Fred.
Exactly. I think it was last year that GoT premiered the same night as TWD finale. No contest as to what I watching lol.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
They might already be self-aware. The "violent ends" code might be allowing them to access memories from previous builds after they have been wiped.
I don't think they're self aware. I agree with the 2nd part though. I do think Mave will be the 1st one to figure out what's going on since she woke up outside of WW. I wonder if she recognized Teddy slumped against the glass and that's why she froze in her tracks or if it was just the whole scene of the bodies fukked up is what shocked her.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I don't think they're self aware. I agree with the 2nd part though. I do think Mave will be the 1st one to figure out what's going on since she woke up outside of WW. I wonder if she recognized Teddy slumped against the glass and that's why she froze in her tracks or if it was just the whole scene of the bodies fukked up is what shocked her.

Delores already is "woke" though. Even without her conversations with Lowe it's clear she's ahead of the rest of the hosts. Also, they're pretty obviously gonna delete Mave's memories/reveries, the question is if she'll be able to recall them anyway (similar to how you can delete a file from your computer but there will still be a trace of it left in the code).

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Delores already is "woke" though. Even without her conversations with Lowe it's clear she's ahead of the rest of the hosts. Also, they're pretty obviously gonna delete Mave's memories/reveries, the question is if she'll be able to recall them anyway (similar to how you can delete a file from your computer but there will still be a trace of it left in the code).
Somehow I managed to forget about Dolores and her convos with Bernard. You right.
But as far as Mave getting that memory erased it, it depends because the 2 nitwits were just responsible for cleaning and they don't want anyone to know what happened.