The Official "Westworld" Season 1 Thread

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
In the OG story there was 3 "worlds". One in the wild west, one in medieval times, and one in a Roman empire.

In the sequel they introduce a world set in the future, too.

Also something I completely forgot to mention, and honestly didn't remember until a few minutes ago....I'll spoiler tag it because it could play a role in the series eventually

In the sequel "Futureworld" Delos started making host clones of rich and powerful people....politicians, CEOs, etc. in an attempt to take over the world.

Fred.

as far as what you said in the spoiler tag

i agree that will probably be a major theme of the show down the line, it was something i was saying after the first ep...mostly due to what the executive bytch said as she was smoking outside in regards to corporate having a different goal for westworld than the guests and programmers

they are testing the viability of replacing prominent and important humans with hosts to manipulate world economy and events :ehh:

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
after the falcons got robbed i need this episode to be fire to get my mind off the fukkery

Terrible day overall with the Packers losing, Shehawks winning. I can guarantee tonight'ss episode gonna be some real filler crap...just the way things been going today :sadcam:

Apologies to people who don't care about Football and are actually here to talk abou the show :lolbron:

Last edited:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Terrible day overall with the Packers losing, Shehawks winning. I can guarantee tonight'ss episode gonna be some real filler crap...just the way things been going today :sadcam:
after the falcons got robbed i need this episode to be fire to get my mind off the fukkery
I decided to play alex fukking Smith over Stafford and luck because he was playing Oakland. Dude got 0 TD's coates was out I think too :mjcry:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

i agree that will probably be a major theme of the show down the line, it was something i was saying after the first ep...mostly due to what the executive bytch said as she was smoking outside in regards to corporate having a different goal for westworld than the guests and programmers

they are testing the viability of replacing prominent and important humans with hosts to manipulate world economy and events :ehh:

Yeah I couldn't remember who said it but I seen it way earlier in the thread and still didn't remember that from "Futureworld". :snoop:

A breh is getting old. :flabbynsick:

Fred.

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
In the OG story there was 3 "worlds". One in the wild west, one in medieval times, and one in a Roman empire.

In the sequel they introduce a world set in the future, too.

Also something I completely forgot to mention, and honestly didn't remember until a few minutes ago....I'll spoiler tag it because it could play a role in the series eventually:

In the sequel "Futureworld" Delos started making host clones of rich and powerful people....politicians, CEOs, etc. in an attempt to take over the world.

Fred.

should i click these spoilers brehs

how crucial are they