NULL
giphy.gif
fukk killing and fukking whores, he wants the milk

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
No disease, or risk of impregnating? Shiiit I'd get my rape and pillage on then take that pawg in the white dress to go, at whatever the cost. I'll drop her off semi annually for any required routine maintenance, or updates.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Wasn't a big fan of the first ep but the second ep is great. If they can keep it at this level I'm in.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
No disease, or risk of impregnating? Shiiit I'd get my rape and pillage on then take that pawg in the white dress to go, at whatever the cost. I'll drop her off semi annually for any required routine maintenance, or updates.
Well Mave did have a staph infection so you better hope they cleaning those hosts.

Corey Matthews

All Star
Daps
Hmm, I don't think Dolores was raped in the first episode, if she faking the test we don't know how long she's been woke & if the man has been coming for 30 years they could have something going on.

The way that the death of the guest out being controlled I wouldn't be surprised if a bio sim was used like in avatar. It's exclusive so many would have to be made and they could be degradeable. Or the guys that use are "fake" and can only penetrate whatever compound their skin is made of.

The update was obviously a ruse to overwrite some codes.