The Official "Westworld" Season 1 Thread

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
How the Story director in this episode was yelling at the bytch for making a penis sized nose on one of the sentients, is how I imagine HBO Network director was yelling at his crew after that Vinyl disaster lol
:russ:

I never got the hype for Vinyl. Didn't even watch 1 episode of it. It was trash like that?

:mjlol:

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even in videogames, people play them however they want.

I didn't go around in GTA games just randomly bodying everything... sure some people did, but I never felt like it. That's how this park is I guess. Some people will go in there and just go HAM, while others will have a different approach.

Morally speaking tho... is it really cheating if you fukking the shyt out of a robot that you can't get pregnant or contract an STD from?
:patrice:

That's a matter of perspective. You could argue that the hosts are really advanced sex toys and having sex with one of the women would be no worse than using a fleshlight on a cheating scale. However if you're going to make that argument you have to ask yourself how you would feel if your girl let Teddy or one of the male hosts blow her back out. Would you feel like it's the same as her using a dildo or vibrator?:jbhmm:

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder what is the end game for all of this. I know the government is involved :jbhmm:

My guess is that the endgame is immortality. The host bodies don't age, can't die, can be repaired from any damage can feel pleasure, pain and emotions. They also have memories that inform who they are. I think someone is planning to create bodies they can upload their mind into so they can live forever, along with a chosen few that are deemed worthy.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some people don't want to have sex and turn into an animal when they are given whatever they want
I mean realistically no consequences doesn't work all the time for some people
Eh, I spend 40k a day to hang in the wild wild west, somebody's getting shot and and a robot is getting fukked:manny:

I'm not saying you'd have to be going around massacring people and raping whores, but I'm gonna get the full experience.

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
Maeve got MRSA in her cause she wasn't cleaned out properly :scust:

Can't believe those doctors from the Cleveland Browns are still employed by someone :mindblown:

Apparently one of the show runners was saying guests could hurt other guests but that's all covered in the waiver guests sign. :mjpls:

But if a guest is hurt/getting hurt hosts nearby will go off script and try to help :ld:

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That's a matter of perspective. You could argue that the hosts are really advanced sex toys and having sex with one of the women would be no worse than using a fleshlight on a cheating scale. However if you're going to make that argument you have to ask yourself how you would feel if your girl let Teddy or one of the male hosts blow her back out. Would you feel like it's the same as her using a dildo or vibrator?:jbhmm:
I asked my wife while we were watching this that question like, "Would you be cool if I smashed one of those robots out there?" :mjpls:

She hit me with the, "Yeah, if I can smash one too"
:sadcam:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
so. I'm rewatching episode 1. The very first scene, delores is sitting on a bench naked and her hands are covered in blood with no visible wounds to her body, as if she just stabbed someone or something. The fly lands on her forehead and walks around on her eye, and the first question black dude from manchurian candidate asks her is, "Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality?" I wonder if she killed either an animal or another host/guest before and that's why black dude started taking interest in her? I dunno but I feel that opening scene is significant. He also asks her, "What do you think of the guests...?" I just wonder if the blood on her hands/face is relevant.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
so. I'm rewatching episode 1. The very first scene, delores is sitting on a bench naked and her hands are covered in blood with no visible wounds to her body, as if she just stabbed someone or something. The fly lands on her forehead and walks around on her eye, and the first question black dude from manchurian candidate asks her is, "Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality?" I wonder if she killed either an animal or another host/guest before and that's why black dude started taking interest in her? I dunno but I feel that opening scene is significant. He also asks her, "What do you think of the guests...?" I just wonder if the blood on her hands/face is relevant.

That was Teddy's blood after he got killed by those hooded bandits...

they were on some Pulp Fiction shyt with the sequencing of that scene... And the voice was that solider I believe...

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
That was Teddy's blood after he got killed by those hooded bandits...

they were on some Pulp Fiction shyt with the sequencing of that scene... And the voice was that solider I believe...
yeah that may be right. i was trying to figure out the sequencing, i thought that could've even been a flash forward.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I wonder if they changed Teddy's backstory/personality in the update, because those guests say that teddy showed them around last time and he knew all the spots, but he hasn't interacted with any guests in that manner.

• Dap
Reactions: hex