The Official "Westworld" Season 1 Thread

Forlife44

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd need to go back and rewatch but is there ever a scene with multiple groups of guests in one "stimulation" together? I was thinking each guest might possibly get their own "instance" to use MMORPG terms. Because wouldn't seeing a bunch of guests completely ruin the experience?

This also comes back to the question of whether westworld is a physical or digital world.
I think its digital. The actual physical host are just vessels for the host in the digital work. The guest aren' t physically in the world its a virtual reality. The hooker was back in the same spot instantly after being reprogrammed both times.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I think the dude is the MIB in the past. I felt like the choice of the white and black hat was intriguing too

Interesting theory...now I need to rewatch to check if the "lobby" where they first entered the park is the same place as the flooded sublevel 83 where Old Bill and the other broken androids were stored. I remember there was a big escalator in that room as well.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I think its digital. The actual physical host are just vessels for the host in the digital work. The guest aren' t physically in the world its a virtual reality. The hooker was back in the same spot instantly after being reprogrammed both times.

:snoop:

It's called editing, breh. Westworld is a real place. Why the fukk would anyone in the future pay $40K a day to walk around in a VR world?

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
Interesting theory...now I need to rewatch to check if the "lobby" where they first entered the park is the same place as the flooded sublevel 83 where Old Bill and the other broken androids were stored. I remember there was a big escalator in that room as well.
I was thinking the exact same thing

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Some people don't want to have sex and turn into an animal when they are given whatever they want
I mean realistically no consequences doesn't work all the time for some people

I mean you give dude bro access to this park every male robot would be dead and all the female hosts would be walking around naked
I know Nolan said this was a type of gta/red dead redemption commentary and in a way he's right. In video games no fukks are given to anything you do while playing the game in comparison to reality

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Some people don't want to have sex and turn into an animal when they are given whatever they want
I mean realistically no consequences doesn't work all the time for some people

I mean you give dude bro access to this park every male robot would be dead and all the female hosts would be walking around naked
I know Nolan said this was a type of gta/red dead redemption commentary and in a way he's right. In video games no fukks are given to anything you do while playing the game in comparison to reality
Even in videogames, people play them however they want.

I didn't go around in GTA games just randomly bodying everything... sure some people did, but I never felt like it. That's how this park is I guess. Some people will go in there and just go HAM, while others will have a different approach.

Morally speaking tho... is it really cheating if you fukking the shyt out of a robot that you can't get pregnant or contract an STD from?
:patrice:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
[

Hbo low key forming a new squad.

After vinyl :scust:

True detective :trash: you should have been here eating with us :damn: not having you is like blue balls in the heart :to:

How the Story director in this episode was yelling at the bytch for making a penis sized nose on one of the sentients, is how I imagine HBO Network director was yelling at his crew after that Vinyl disaster lol