The Official "Westworld" Season 1 Thread

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
That also suggests that the staff doesn't have constant surveillance of the host... you'd think that they'd have access to whatever the hosts can see live or in a recording... unless Dolores has managed to hack into that and disable it

I think they can pull interaction logs. Also they can watch and observe as I'm sure they got every inch covered with cameras, just not enough eyes to watch them all so if they're looking for something specific they can pull that shyt up quickly. Who would have thought to pull up Dolores on the farm after she been cleared with no issues? They were clearly watching Maeve cause she was flagged

Just started watching this. It's a good show, keeps you intrigued with the mystery. The guy in black is hilarious and despicable at the same time. I'm betting at some point a npc is gonna actually hurt him. Some of these damn guests be ruining the game too. If I was to go in there I'm going by myself cuz I don't want no experienced dude coming with me spoiling shyt like with the dude stabbing the old guy with the treasure hunt side quests. I wanna find treasure bytch :pacspit:

I'd find out when my worst enemy was going. Then slit his throat and be like I thought he was a robot :yeshrug:

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
She bad as fukk...

I could not believe that clown didn't smash...I would torn up that artificial p*ssy something fierce...

So that line Delores whispers is what awakens the androids "The violent delights have violent ends"...:ohhh:

And you know that hero dude that keeps getting killed is going to be on some terminator shyt when he awakens...This won't end well...
Yeah that dude is a clown for not smashing. She was bad as shyt.

I think the dude is the MIB in the past. I felt like the choice of the white and black hat was intriguing too

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
Would you guys suggest I watch the old movie? I know HBO probably gonna do their own thing but I don't wanna mess up any big reveals or anything. The first 2 episodes got me hooked though

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Damn, that one guy that stabbed the AI in the hand at the table must have the Season Pass.

:heh:

He knew all scenarios that they were going to throw at his boy
That shyt was hilarious. I was Rollin cause it was like dude took his boy into the city for the first time and they keep getting bothered by a bum askin for change and he just went off :mjlol:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
yeah that shyt was interesting to me also, you think its relevant?:patrice:
I was wondering if they had to do with anything about the role you were deciding to play once you enter at West world. Hence his friend having the black Hat and being an a$$hole and him having the white hat and doing nothing much.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
How you go to Westworld and NOT smash or shoot someone/thing? :why: You can have scotch and dinner in the real world :mjlol:
Especially when the bytches are that fine...really don't understand why you wouldn't smash that...

I would be extra :demonic: though...Reason being I despise that accent, I cant stand that southern cac shyt...

I remember playing Red Dead Redemption stumbling into these bandits that were trying to hang this dudes brother from a tree...I killed them all and saved dude and his brother...

As I'm searching the bodies for paper and ammo dude yells at me "watch yourself bwoy" in that racist southern cac tone...I immediately whooped the pistol out and splattered his brains in front of his brother...then hog tied his bytchass brother, dragged his ass to a cliff nearby overlooking a waterfall where I proceeded to toss him off still tied up...

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
I was wondering if they had to do with anything about the role you were deciding to play once you enter at West world. Hence his friend having the black Hat and being an a$$hole and him having the white hat and doing nothing much.
Maybe the robots kill those with black hats(:mjpls:) in the end they are still machines and probably cant override all their rules.