Southside, 2gz Up
NH0zEjj.gif

:pachaha:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
'The problem, Bernard, is that what you and I do, is so complicated. We practice witchcraft. We speak the right words, and we create life itself. Out of chaos.'

I just noticed that Ford is intentionally making a reference to the concept of a "Golem" when he talks about witchcraft and speaking magic words:
Golem - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
During the Middle Ages, passages from the Sefer Yetzirah (Book of Creation) were studied as a means to create and animate a golem, although there is little in the writings of Jewish mysticism that supports this belief. It was believed that golems could be activated by an ecstatic experience induced by the ritualistic use of various letters of the Hebrew Alphabet[1] forming a "shem" (any one of the Names of God), wherein the shem was written on a piece of paper and inserted in the mouth or in the forehead of the golem

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So I'm guessing that the saying that Deloras' pops told her when he started tweaking after finding that picture is the keyword/code word for the Hosts to start remembering shyt
:jbhmm:

Once she told the hooker that she started 'malfunctioning' as well

W.I.Z.E.

Wise poster
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
So I'm guessing that the saying that Deloras' pops told her when he started tweaking after finding that picture is the keyword/code word for the Hosts to start remembering shyt
:jbhmm:

Once she told the hooker that she started 'malfunctioning' as well

Good observations...plus, when home chick said it might be "contagious", she was on to something.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I also wonder are the interactions between the robots all scripted
Like they have a list of interactions to do with guests but other robots they have a history with and can just do whatever or not?

Clearly Delores is doing her own thing at points but other times she is falling back into script

This and a number of other things is something I cannot understand. Are all the guest in one park? Or are there a number of parks that each guest is in solo with clones of those same host.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm rewatching ep 2 right now I forgot delores finds a gun buried in the ground after walking out of her house in the middle of the night donnie darko style, what if this gun is a gun that hosts could use to kill guests?
That also suggests that the staff doesn't have constant surveillance of the host... you'd think that they'd have access to whatever the hosts can see live or in a recording... unless Dolores has managed to hack into that and disable it

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gunslinger:violent: incessant FATALITY ETHER clips:damn: Bernard computes Dolores glitches:ohhh: Radiohead's OK Computer saloon version:lupe: Thandie reprise her Beloved role:wow: Cyclops, consecutive contestant:huhldup: on that Summer Jam Screen:dead:Westworld:fire: is just one compelling allure:banderas: Its Corporation and Underlying theme is abominable, tho:demonic:

Last edited:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Did not know the girl in the white dress was Elon musks x wife :wow:
She bad as fukk...

I could not believe that clown didn't smash...I would torn up that artificial p*ssy something fierce...

So that line Delores whispers is what awakens the androids "The violent delights have violent ends"...:ohhh:

And you know that hero dude that keeps getting killed is going to be on some terminator shyt when he awakens...This won't end well...

Forlife44

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Time square but she don't care somebody should grab her by the hair and fukk her from the back give her that cowboy DAK

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Just started watching this. It's a good show, keeps you intrigued with the mystery. The guy in black is hilarious and despicable at the same time. I'm betting at some point a npc is gonna actually hurt him. Some of these damn guests be ruining the game too. If I was to go in there I'm going by myself cuz I don't want no experienced dude coming with me spoiling shyt like with the dude stabbing the old guy with the treasure hunt side quests. I wanna find treasure bytch :pacspit:

pretty sure it's 40,000 a day.
:dwillhuh: