The Official "Westworld" Season 1 Thread

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Couple more observations after rewatching e2:

-I was wondering how the guests seemed to "teleport" from the hat room to the train. But if you pay attention you can see that the train car moves vertically like an elevator after each guest gets on. After the last guest gets on it reaches ground level and rolls off as part of the train.

-Teddy wears a black hat, and the Madame bot say unlike him, when she's done with a man he's still breathing. So, Teddy isn't a "good guy" host. He's some kind of killer/bounty hunter. Back in the 1st episode one of the guests mentioned that Teddy could guide you to the sickest most depraved parts of the park.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Couple more observations after rewatching e2:

-I was wondering how the guests seemed to "teleport" from the hat room to the train. But if you pay attention you can see that the train car moves vertically like an elevator after each guest gets on. After the last guest gets on it reaches ground level and rolls off as part of the train.

-Teddy wears a black hat, and the Madame bot say unlike him, when she's done with a man he's still breathing. So, Teddy isn't a "good guy" host. He's some kind of killer/bounty hunter. Back in the 1st episode one of the guests mentioned that Teddy could guide you to the sickest most depraved parts of the park.

Teddy's supposed to be an old fashioned gunslinger hero. But the way he's being written makes it seem that he's experienced so many sadistic, meaningless deaths that when he finally snaps, he'll become the most vicious motherfukker of all.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm rewatching ep 2 right now I forgot delores finds a gun buried in the ground after walking out of her house in the middle of the night donnie darko style, what if this gun is a gun that hosts could use to kill guests?

That's what I thought as soon as I seen it.

Fred.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Teddy's supposed to be an old fashioned gunslinger hero. But the way he's being written makes it seem that he's experienced so many sadistic, meaningless deaths that when he finally snaps, he'll become the most vicious motherfukker of all.
So, HE might be the real "Yul Brenner" equivalent character.

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I'm rewatching ep 2 right now I forgot delores finds a gun buried in the ground after walking out of her house in the middle of the night donnie darko style, what if this gun is a gun that hosts could use to kill guests?

Yeah, I doubt that's a "rigged" gun.

So, HE might be the real "Yul Brenner" equivalent character.

I think so, yeah.

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I think it might be Delores. There is something sinister about her.

Fred.

Well, obviously she'll be the first to turn, in fact, she pretty much already has. I just think that her game is going to be psychological whereas Teddy is going to go straight up Straw Dogs* on the hosts.

*I give myself ten points for that Straw Dogs reference btw

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Should I watch this show?
NH0zEjj.gif