The Official "Westworld" Season 1 Thread

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
How much does it cost to visit this 'Park'?

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
so from what I gathered from that Ed Harris scene is that he pushes the Hosts to extremes to bring out their strongest emotional responses trying to enable them their past, and most human like tendencies

what he is after, Im not sure though
I think there is some hidden code that Harris discovered. Notice how he had to do very particular things to get
that little girl to tell him where the entrance of the maze was (had to kill her mother and shyt)...he was telling homeboy that they were friends, edit: **that he knew** the whiskey he likes to drink, the tune he whistles when he takes a piss, it's like he's been trying over and over and over and had to do very particular things in order to unlock the maze exactly like a video game.

Last edited:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
"Red Dead Redemption" is obvious, but some people might not get the "Bioshock" reference. There was a lot of anachronistic music in the 3rd game due to reality shifting fukkery.

I'm not saying they're going that route in this series, but the covers of "Blackhole Sun" and "Paint It Black" made me think of that game before I even seen what Nolan said in the thread.

Fred.

Also, bioshock infinite is an incredible single player experience, one of my favorite games ever.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Also, bioshock infinite is an incredible single player experience, one of my favorite games ever.

It has one of the best stories in history. I don't just mean for games. The way they tied everything up from all three games and expanded on it with the DLC is masterful.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Wonder which Coli Bro would be a recurring guest at Thandie's bordello, tho:steviej:

creeplife_zps6a78817d.gif

Fred.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Show is pure uncut piff :beli:
I'm gonna need y'all dudes to calm down on these theories, at least wait until S1 over before you try to figure out an end game:skip:

Oh you must not have heard of #TeamBluntsAndTimeTravelTheories from the Mr. Robot thread.

We out here - jumping to mad conclusions before we have all the facts :umad:

Our flag even has :ohhh:on it.

Join us :demonic: