The Official "Westworld" Season 1 Thread

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Go to Westworld: A Delos Destination and enter WHITEHATBLACKHAT in the upper right hand corner.

Also check out a different site, even though the text may read the same here: Westworld: A Delos Destination

^ I don't know the password for the ADMIN on that 2nd link.

This is some Cloverfield type viral marketing shyt.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
tumblr_inline_oejkdyrHZ41rfezux_500.gif

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The one guy made a reference to moving things around so that the bandit came to town a week earlier for the shootout. So sounds like these 'storylines' can go for at least that long. Also wonder what type of ammo they're using. Seems clear that the robots or hosts or whatever are firing blanks but the real people are either firing real rounds or there's some type of technology that causes the hosts to react to it like laser tag or something. But since they're actually blowing holes I wonder if the people can actually get hit by those rounds.

Also how do they repair the hosts so cleanly? You got hosts getting their heads near blown off and it seems from their convo about the girl/daughter that they use the same hosts over and over.
That 3D printer thing would explain them putting the hosts together so perfectly

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Was interesting. Random thoughts but its how my brain works: Seems like a lot of work to keep that park up. You got cats shooting the joint up on the regular, dudes wildin and probably breaking stuff and all that yet the whole place gotta look brand new what every morning? Every week? Plus you gotta make sure all the bodies and all that get cleaned up.
the laundry bills have to be insane :mindblown: orgies every damn night :scusthov: gotta watch your step in that bytch :scust:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
got damn this was fire, is HBO ever gonna fall off brehs :mindblown:

Sheeeeeeeeit. They almost did. If this flopped they would've been in a world (no pun intended) of trouble. They sunk $100 mill into "Vinyl" which was a dud and the "Utopia" remake is on indefinite hold.

They still need to do "Utopia".

Fred.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Go to Westworld: A Delos Destination and enter WHITEHATBLACKHAT in the upper right hand corner.

Also check out a different site, even though the text may read the same here: Westworld: A Delos Destination

^ I don't know the password for the ADMIN on that 2nd link.

This is some Cloverfield type viral marketing shyt.

this reminds me of the shyt they did with Lost back in the day too

after you type WHITEHATBLACKHAT in and watch the video, go to begin assessment and when it asks for your info hold the shift button down in one of the name spaces

a lil crazy ass video plays :leon:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Sheeeeeeeeit. They almost did. If this flopped they would've been in a world (no pun intended) of trouble. They sunk $100 mill into "Vinyl" which was a dud and the "Utopia" remake is on indefinite hold.

Fred.
They'd kill with utopia, if David fincher wants to do a show for you, you let that motherfukker do what he wants. Give him the damn budget.

god=nature=we'reFUCKED

Organize the non obvious
Daps
Reppin
HQ
Also how do they repair the hosts so cleanly? You got hosts getting their heads near blown off and it seems from their convo about the girl/daughter that they use the same hosts over and over.

The hosts are hooked up into the WestWorld simulation that's represented on that huge table with the landscape hologram tech.:jbhmm:That's implication I got..

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho

Fred.

$100 million?

Did they buy real cocaine?

:wtf:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The hosts are hooked up into the WestWorld simulation that's represented on that huge table with the landscape hologram tech.:jbhmm:That's implication I got..
That's what I was thinking before I ever saw the show, then when I saw it, it seemed like a physical place that people go to like when homeboy was being trained in and those girls that are obviously human are talking about how "perfect" he was.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
That's what I was thinking before I ever saw the show, then when I saw it, it seemed like a physical place that people go to like when homeboy was being trained in and those girls that are obviously human are talking about how "perfect" he was.

if you go to one of the sites @TheDarceKnight linked Westworld: A Delos Destination you can read some Delos "personnel" emails where they shed light on a few things

apparently there's an Arrivals section of the building where guests go to enter the park...i assume most hosts are already in the park and a few might be added on the train in the same way...but they still have yet to reveal any info on how they actually get guests/hosts/objects in and out of westworld...but it does seem to all be done in the same facility

another email on the site i found kinda interesting could explain how dolores' dad stumbled on that pic of the girl in times square

there seems to be a few instances of employees mixing their personal belongings up with stuff meant to be put into westworld...one example they cited was an employee's bra that they almost put on to one of the hosts before sending it back in

so it's possible that the pic could be an employee of Delos or someone they know :manny:

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
Finally got a chance to watch this. I was able follow most of everything, but Ed Harris's character left me :jbhmm:
I guess he's not a host, but the first thing I thought when he was out there roaming around was Red Dead Redemption. He could be a bug planted by a programmer or maybe he's a customer, but do the workers not even notice he's out there :dahell: