The Official "Westworld" Season 1 Thread

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
so what's the verdict on Ford being labeled a "good" or "bad" guy in the series

also does Delos deserve being massacred at the show?

Don't think Ford is dead tho. I think his a good guy. Just took him longer to see what his friend saw :yeshrug:

Delos obviously has some stuff planned for the hosts that has nothing to do with the parks. Ford probably has an idea of what soooo...

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Ford is out there murdering people in unnecessarily cruel ways and we're asking if he is good:mjlol: Like, I'm not just going to murder you Theresa, I'm going to have your lover bang your head against a wall:shaq:

He's a narcissist with a god complex, and even when he's trying to "do good" he can't resist the urge to make it his story and inject himself directly into the narrative.

You might can rationalize your way into some moral justification for some of his actions, or his plan to help liberate his creations, but there's no way to reason your way into him being a "good guy."

And tbh, I think such a classification would betray the point of the shows exploration of human nature, and the duality of our behaviors, where the man in black and William are the same person...or the guest that come to Westworld to rape and murder are doctors and teachers and pastors and moms and grandfathers when they go back home.

Last edited:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Finishing up the first season...
This show really isn't good.

I feel like the hype just got people boosting it.

HBO cut a season off the leftovers and gave us this shyt. :camby:
full

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I would ask why people are saying Ford isn't dead, but then I'd have to deal with random ass theories that might spoil some shyt 3 seasons down the road.

full

:camby: