The Official "Westworld" Season 1 Thread

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I'm 3 episodes deep and I dunno this shyt is too groundhog dayish for me. Hate movies/tv shows that replay the same day over and over..memento style.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
oh yeah. One thing about the WW finale I didn't like...and I couldn't have disliked it THAT much because I only just now remembered it.

When William's pic of his fiance flew off the horse...

A: why was it laying unprotected on top of the horse?

B: So it blew by the wind exactly from where they were into Dolores' yard?

Seems sort of lazy writing/too convenient.

Nitpicky as hell, I know.
:yeshrug:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
oh yeah. One thing about the WW finale I didn't like...and I couldn't have disliked it THAT much because I only just now remembered it.

When William's pic of his fiance flew off the horse...

A: why was it laying unprotected on top of the horse?

B: So it blew by the wind exactly from where they were into Dolores' yard?

Seems sort of lazy writing/too convenient.

Nitpicky as hell, I know.
:yeshrug:
It was in his jacket pocket not just laying on the horse.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Even in the final episode? So the jacket was on the horse and then it blew out of the pocket? I gotcha. That makes more sense. I still think it's funny it ended up in Dolores' yard, but again, it's all good.

Yeah, it was hanging out of his pocket on the horse and blew out.

It being in her yard isn't that weird considering it's had 30 years to end up near her.

Fred.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I was behind so I never checked in here, but I really like this show. The story might be a little convoluted at times but the acting, visuals and music more than make up for it

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Gonna leave this up a few more days since people seem to be catching the finale late. Plus it's one of the biggest shows of the year.

Fred.
lol

No..... no bias..... all shows should be treated fairly right?:usure:

WestWorld thread needs that's Tyrant treatment :troll:

Gonna have to go back and rewatch..... I hear cats say that chick with Snake tattoo escaped with one arm..... need to see that again cuz I missed that scene:ohhh:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Does it rain in Westworld? I'm trying to remember if we ever saw a scene with rain.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The show is cool but I figured out who she was talking to way back... I hope Hopkins comes back...

People debating the philosophy of the show is amusing to me tho...
It's a beautiful show but too complicated for its own good. There are things I wish they could have conveyed a lot smoother but :manny:
How is the show complicated if you're figuring stuff out before they reveal it? That's the thing with Jonathan Nolan, nothing that happened in this show is supposed to be a big "twist" or a big reveal, there are clues about EVERYTHING that happens before it actually happens. It's confusing for the first few episodes in terms of the time jumps but I feel like you really get your footing around episode 5-6 to where you understand the world and start picking up on the subtle clues.

They just released the score/soundtrack. Almost every track they put on it is dope.
"Sweetwater" is my alarm sound now, it's amazing. And "Dr. Ford" is incredible.