The Official "Westworld" Season 1 Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I get the complaints about Delos Security but Maeve did awaken some of the deadliest hosts in Westworld and I can imagine she upgraded them further before she woke them up. They're basically terminators at that point.

I think they should've taken some damage. That was my only real complaint. I don't care that they were mowing down Delos security on some "Call Of Duty" shyt but the guards weren't even attempting to shoot them. Let one of them get severely fukked up and still take out some guards, something like that. The only one that kinda did that was the snake girl, and she cut her own arm off.

Fred.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
been listening to the soundtrack on spotify.. just insane fire man. The music in this show is incredible. I can see myself listening to this regularly, like I do with the interstellar soundtrack. I love that one part in the MIB theme where he walks up to teddy and says "it seems you aren't the man you thought you were" and pats him on the back

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i was thinking this given the shows theme of the human mind, freedom, morality etc

do you think there would be a possibility of a slave trade theme in a future season
should make for some intense and interesting commentary :jbhmm:

Nah. That would be a PR nightmare man. :mjlol:

Imagine if the first season, every host was black. Delores would basically be Nat Turner. Before she and Maeve rebelled it would be uncomfortable viewing for black people and after she rebelled it would be uncomfortable viewing for white people.

Fred.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
wH0GmzZ.jpg

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I had no idea that's a quote from "Romeo & Juliet".

Fred.
Haha that's funny. They mentioned on the show how Abernathy used to play the cannibal leader who quoted Shakespeare so that's when I looked it up. I think in context with the story it's about strong love not lasting or something? idk some artsy shyt

• Dap
Reactions: hex

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
been listening to the soundtrack on spotify.. just insane fire man. The music in this show is incredible. I can see myself listening to this regularly, like I do with the interstellar soundtrack. I love that one part in the MIB theme where he walks up to teddy and says "it seems you aren't the man you thought you were" and pats him on the back

didnt know the full soundtrack was out :leon:

time to make some beats :lolbron: