The Official "Westworld" Season 1 Thread

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I usually can't fault her as an actress (or in looks for that matter) but something about her was off in this show. And her acting sucked she looked like she was trying so hard to suppress the British accent

Ps never knew she was so shapeless either, white man's fantasy right there

Ass like Hank Hill :bryan:

Man

Internet Liar
Daps
In the end these robots shyt is all based on a lie :mjgrin:

New Westworld Robot Arcadia:

Delores turns preacher - trying to help the other bots find enlightenment in the confession booth

Bernard is now Lord of Hosts, bringing them back to life after they shoot each other in the noggin :wow:

How long till robot Arnold tries to play God again, and create T2s :troll:

Meanwhile in the real world:
Westworld share prices drop, no more revenue from visitors.

Board members' family: "Where is mommy :to:"

Hue-marns: Send in the drones, nukes whatever, I don't care,destroy and rebuild :ufdup:

Even if Bernard creates host versions of the board and keeps the theme park running, as long as the bots have free will guests will get murked and raped to bolivia (when they inevitably try do the same to the bots)

Westworld is doomed - it's impossible to defeat the gods :ufdup:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where they could go for Season 2. Plot for Futureworld:

Elsie is still alive and in Sector 20:
58451b16dd089539448b4986-999

Soundbite of Elsie:
http://delosincorporated.com/assets/transmission.mp4

Random thoughts:
-The Ghost Nation took Stubbs, but it doesn't mean that they killed him. Currently MIA.
-While the Delos board has been wiped out, there are humans alive in the park most notably Felix, the writer and the team that was locked off for their own safety.
-Bernard is likely the de facto leader. Probably brokers a peace between the remaining humans and hosts.

Didnt the note Maeve got from wong say that her daughter was somewhere in Sector 20? Maybe she finds her body. Its interesting see how the hosts move on now that they are woke and can actually think for themselves. Do they want to be happy and have kids? Or will some want revenge for being play things

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Whose to say Ford wasn't making a replica of himself in the episode when Theresa died and it was actually his robot self that went up and got killed in his place.

This is totally what I think happened! And Ford will pop back up in the other worlds but like Dr Doom so you'll never know if it's him or a Doombot...or Fordbot as the case may be.

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
J. Nolan - now every bit as good a director as his bro - GAWD :blessed: nikka been holdin back the awesome cinematography for dis finale - now I expect this level all through S2

Sir Anthony - please come back for cameos in flashback :to: TOLD Y'ALL that Ford wanted to be another rich anarchist up in this bytch - the predators are now the prey, the new race wordgodisborn :whoo:

DjaGAWDi plus electronics :feedme:

My breh Ed Harris better be coming back to enjoy more carnage and fukkery.

Yeah, many of the theories were proven right but seeing them play out was still more piff than 99% of the other shyt on the tube

Rare that a finale is so strong it makes me want to revisit the whole season again as if it was just preludes but that's what it was

I WANT A LONGER VISIT TO "S-WORLD" goddammit

47-ronin-samurai-armor-wallpaper-4.jpg

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
Maeve is definitely close to or at full consciousness. William may not have the wisdom of Ford but as a now nihilistically cynical wounded romantic remember what he said about her earlier: in her suffering over her daughter she appeared to be most "alive." Her reversal from cold intellectualism to escape the park to the emotional heart-based "choice" to go back for her "daughter" might be the most conscious thing she's done. This could be her real evolution