The Official "Westworld" Season 1 Thread

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
do we know all the hosts have consciousness though? or just Dolores and the others are still following loops placed by ford

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
do we know all the hosts have consciousness though? or just Dolores and the others are still following loops placed by ford

So far we know only a "handful" of them have awaken in some form or fashion.

Last edited:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
happymib_zpsjyiuo25j.png

Fred.

Had to pause so I could :laff: I can't believe how genuinely happy dude is that the hosts can actually harm him now. fukking sociopath lmfaoooooo

Him and Delores ending up on both sides of the fence at the end of the day is just wow tho...

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
You watch "Black Mirror"? If not check that out.

"Better Call Saul season 3", "Fargo" season 3, and "Legion" season 1 will be on in 2-3 months. After that "Mr. Robot" and "Game Of Thrones".

Fred.

Bro I haven't even finished better call Saul season 2. I'm a BB stan but I lost track of the show. I'm buggin....gotta finish it asap.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Bro I haven't even finished better call Saul season 2. I'm a BB stan but I lost track of the show. I'm buggin....gotta finish it asap.

I liked season 1 a lot but season 2 is 100x better from basically every angle. It's a lot more like "Breaking Bad", too. And season 3 will be even more like "Breaking Bad", for reasons you'll understand at the end of season 2.

Fred.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
You watch "Black Mirror"? If not check that out.

"Better Call Saul season 3", "Fargo" season 3, and "Legion" season 1 will be on in 2-3 months. After that "Mr. Robot" and "Game Of Thrones".

Fred.

I've had Black Mirror on deck for a long time. I'll use Preacher to cleanse my palate and then jump into Black Mirror.

Where do you rank Stranger Things? I've heard great things but only from women.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I've had Black Mirror on deck for a long time. I'll use Preacher to cleanse my palate and then jump into Black Mirror.

Where do you rank Stranger Things? I've heard great things but only from women.

I actually got "Stranger Things" on deck, probably jump into it next.
"Preacher" is kind of a mess breh. It's not a terrible show but after "Westworld" the difference in quality will be
ughwtf_zpsnp1bi9pn.png

Better to go from "Westworld" into "Black Mirror".

Fred.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I know it's random quotting this, but maybe this explains it. Maybe there are a lot of dumb people watching the show.

The amount of idiotic shyt I heard today was out of control. People that either assumed they knew exactly what season 2 would be, or they assumed because they couldn't think of any great ideas, that it wouldn't be able to be good.

One guy said that he thinks in the "2nd half of season 2", the blonde snake tatted chick will come into Westworld with the samurai and a katana welded onto her missing arm to help join the fight
:heh:

Another woman said, "I just don't get why they didn't just tell us that William was the Man in Black in episode 1. It would have been so much easier."
:snoop:

And another guy said, "How are they gonna do a season 2? :ohhh: Now that the hosts are killing people, who would want to visit the park? :dwillhuh:"

:mindblown: