The Official "Westworld" Season 1 Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:wow: hbo with another one

About to rewatch cause I know I missed alot of details but it was still great.

I guess we gonna see society have to deal with a new type of being next year. Robots with consciousness. Conservatives with the guns out wanting to kill them all and liberals trying to protect them and integrate :heh:
Nah, I am almost 100% sure that next season will be totally the TV show's version of the movie.
Basically the remaining humans trapped in the park and trying to survive against The Hosts. They even did a little homage to the movie in the way the security room went into lockdown and trapped all the workers inside.

SalamiAttack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Ancient City of Brooklyn
Ford stay 12 steps ahead...

..no chance would he allow Dolores to cap him like that...

tumblr_inline_ohq3j4EV811sf904a_500.gif

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Nah, I am almost 100% sure that next season will be totally the TV show's version of the movie.
Basically the remaining humans trapped in the park and trying to survive against The Hosts. They even did a little homage to the movie in the way the security room went into lockdown and trapped all the workers inside.

Ima check the movie out

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
Who the fukk we root for?!

I mean it is bogus to be made with no conscious to not realize you are just made to fukk and die every day for entertainment.
But at the end of the day there was a good reason... The robots basically started killing innocent people lol.
Which is why I'm asking whats the point of a season 2? Just to have a season of nothing but the robots and humans killing one another? Major step down from the physiological and mysterious season of 1.

u think they gonna do that lol?

its obviously waaayyyyy more to be explored breg

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
So, here's an idea about who Ford is creating in his secret lab: himself. I know it sounds crazy, but maybe he's dying? Maybe he's actually facilitating the recent uprising, trying to see how aware the robots can really be, preparing his own 'self' for the future. Let the robots take over, and ensuring that with his host in place, he can still be in 'control'.

A stretch, yes, but dude is such an egomaniac, that anything is possible.
:obama:

Almost...gotta wait awhile to find out if it really was a Ford host.

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
William's turn is so fukking funny to me. His transformation was so sudden. He didn't just "fell in love" with Dolores and made everything to find her, that journey somehow unlucked a whole demonic side that came completely out of left field: Then he completely lost it when he realized she was a thotbot. Be a fukked up simp brehs :mjlol: :mjlol:

I don't care about theories being proved right. This was a really dope first season. Gonna miss Hopkins, dude fukking killed it as Ford.
thotbot :russ:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What do we have to look forward to next? Game of Thrones and then Mr. Robot new seasons?

Anything else we can feast on?

You watch "Black Mirror"? If not check that out.

"Better Call Saul season 3", "Fargo" season 3, and "Legion" season 1 will be on in 2-3 months. After that "Mr. Robot" and "Game Of Thrones".

Fred.