The Official "Westworld" Season 1 Thread

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I finally watched the episode 9 yesterday... RIP bernard..... :mjcry: Anthony Hopkins is a b*stard man....

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
Breh that whole bolded part makes no sense. Pointing out that a character's eye changing color as they age is something for spoiled white people?:what: A show having relatives with different eye colors isn't unusual but having a character's eye change color from blue to brown over the course of 30 years is ridiculous. Trust that a detail like that would not be overlooked by the show runners.

If eye color plays any role I'll be highly disappointed just because I see things like genetic logic go straight out the door when dealing with black actors.

Now this makes no sense:

The-Leftovers-Season-2-The-Murphys.jpg

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
If eye color plays any role I'll be highly disappointed just because I see things like genetic logic go straight out the door when dealing with black actors.

Now this makes no sense:

The-Leftovers-Season-2-The-Murphys.jpg
I get what you saying when you they be playing us with mixed kids and 2 obviously black parents but what we're talking about here is completely different.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
I get what you saying when you they be playing us with mixed kids and 2 obviously black parents but what we're talking about here is completely different.

Eye color is just something I don't think is relevant. Unless you wait 30 years between shooting and use the same actor, there's no way they're gonna have all the same features. When I, like everyone else, assumed William was MIB, first thing my girl said was "Why didn't they get someone who looks more like him?" So apparently Jimmi Simpson doesn't look that much like Ed Harris, at least in her opinion. But I didn't look too deep into that either. 2 different actors, 2 different people. What's more telling to me is the characters and everything Logan says and does is quintessential MIB. Didn't notice it the 1st time around but re-watching has opened my eyes to a lot. Like MIB with the knife saying "Let's get reacquainted" and Logan gutting Dolores? No one has touched on that but yall wanna talk about eye color? What's next strip em naked and start looking for birth marks?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Eye color is just something I don't think is relevant. Unless you wait 30 years between shooting and use the same actor, there's no way they're gonna have all the same features. When I, like everyone else, assumed William was MIB, first thing my girl said was "Why didn't they get someone who looks more like him?" So apparently Jimmi Simpson doesn't look that much like Ed Harris, at least in her opinion. But I didn't look too deep into that either. 2 different actors, 2 different people. What's more telling to me is the characters and everything Logan says and does is quintessential MIB. Didn't notice it the 1st time around but re-watching has opened my eyes to a lot. Like MIB with the knife saying "Let's get reacquainted" and Logan gutting Dolores? No one has touched on that but yall wanna talk about eye color? What's next strip em naked and start looking for birth marks?
i'm just curious what you're going to say when you're wrong

what you are failing to realize is 90% of the people watching this aren't on forums paying this close attention.... so william being the MIB will be a plot twist cause they have no fukking clue... shyt most of them just discovered the two timelines and that's even vague... they ended the last ep like what the fukk is going on here.. bernard was a SHOCK to them... so will this

trust me, you'll see the internet blow up on sunday night as if WE didn't suspect all this shyt from episode 2

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange

what you are failing to realize is 90% of the people watching this aren't on forums paying this close attention.... so william being the MIB will be a plot twist cause they have no fukking clue... shyt most of them just discovered the two timelines and that's even vague... they ended the last ep like what the fukk is going on here.. bernard was a SHOCK to them... so will this

trust me, you'll see the internet blow up on sunday night as if WE didn't suspect all this shyt from episode 2

Well if I'm wrong, I'm wrong. I've been wrong before, I'll be wrong again. It's not the end of the world. It's just a television program. Science fiction at that. Although I'm definitely interested in the field of AI.

Anyway, I was with you up until like 2 or 3 days ago when I started watching them again. Obviously there's signs that point to Billy. When he first walks into the dressing room there's a white hat to his right and a black hat to his left. To me that was the first clue. But looking back, the more I study Logan, the more I realize he is literally the MIB right before our very eyes.

Also, the 2 timelines haven't been officially revealed. That won't be revealed until they reveal who MIB is. So yeah, that shock value will still be there. With the potential for so much more. :banderas:

I'm telling you, go back and re-watch, breh, it's all there. You ever re-watch GoT? From S1 it's so obvious Jon Snow is not Ned's b*stard. From S1, it's so obvious Cersei had Robert killed. I mean this shyt was all in plain site. Really I think calling William MIB is thinking too much into it. The 2 timelines is the shocker and the MIB who appears in both will tie it all together. Check my post history I don't be on the internet like that talking about this. I discovered the 2 timelines for myself by watching not reading/listening. The average non-forum reader has no clue there's 2 timelines and they will be surprised when they find out.

Teddy and William both pick up the can for Dolores. :banderas:

Watch this, the first scene between MIB and Teddy:

"Seems you're not the man you thought you were." :banderas: :banderas: :banderas:

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
It was almost a forgone conclusion that William was MIB but think it's Logan now. Consider this:

-Logan cut Dolores open in front of William. In an earlier episode, MIB says to Dolores "It's time to reacquaint ourselves. Let's start at the beginning" while wielding a knife at her.
-Logan also tells Dolores "this world was built for me and people like me. Not you." Sounds just like MIB.
-Logan was never interested in the "silly" bounty hunts and insisted there was more to the game.
-Logan was basically there to appraise WW and his family has money "With our family, everything is business." MIB "saved" WW back in the day and is on the Delos board.
-William would never treat Dolores the way MIB does. Watch how their relationship develops. He was trying to get her out.

Everybody is speculating on what William might become all while ignoring what Logan already is. When you go back and re-watch old episodes, a lot of subtle shyt becomes very relevant.

I heard another interesting theory that is starting to make sense watching re-runs. I think William is somehow related to Teddy. Teddy is either based of William or William's conscious transferred or something. That's why he rides in on the train in the morning like William did (remember we all thought Teddy was human at first). He is obsessed with Dolores like William was. He picks up her can when she drops it like William did. And Dolores says to him "Sometimes I forget you're just dressed like a cowboy", which is basically what William and all the guests are. That shyt is far fetched, but I wouldn't put it past the writers.

But yeah I'm going with Logan = MIB, final answer. :whew:

it sounds like you've been on reddit and are looking for some kind of twist. :hubie: but since you've been going hard on the web, learning all this shyt. you already know that the leading theory with all kinds of evidence pointing towards it is that william is indeed the mib. THAT'S the "twist". most people who watch the show aren't reading all this fan speculation, all these breakdowns, all the theories, all the frame by frame comparisons, etc. so, officially bridging the gap between ed harris and the mcpoyle brother will be the big reveal.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

When I told my secretary its two timelines and William is MIB she hit me with the...:usure:

I got the "maybe Logan dropped the picture and its not the same knife"...:yeshrug:

She's going to be in for a real :mindblown: in the finale...

and then they're going to drop that Dolores is Wyatt nuke on em...:mjgrin:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
It SO OBVIOUS that William is the MiB so there is no way they would do that

But too many people could then predict that the REAL plot twist is that Logan is the MiB, so they wouldn't do that

The only explanation is that the piano is the MiB

But that sounds like a theory a white person would come up with, because I came up with it

So I'm just gonna roll with "Its all happening inside of a snow globe owned by an autistic kid"

:whoo:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
It SO OBVIOUS that William is the MiB so there is no way they would do that

But too many people could then predict that the REAL plot twist is that Logan is the MiB, so they wouldn't do that

The only explanation is that the piano is the MiB

But that sounds like a theory a white person would come up with, because I came up with it

So I'm just gonna roll with "Its all happening inside of a snow globe owned by an autistic kid"

:whoo:
:dead:

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
Every cotdauym new hit show some breh gotta come in thread and be all B-B-B-BUT IS IT AS GOOD AS THE WALKING DEAD :what:

:pacspit: show was:trash: 4 fukkin seasons ago. You don't have enough time to watch more than 1-2 shows at a time here's a notion - stay out the mufukkin thread of the superior show you ain't get to yet!

:snoop:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
When I told my secretary its two timelines and William is MIB she hit me with the...:usure:

I got the "maybe Logan dropped the picture and its not the same knife".:yeshrug:

She's going to be in for a real :mindblown: in the finale...

and then they're going to drop that Dolores is Wyatt nuke on em...:mjgrin:
I'm thinking the MIB dropped the picture the night we saw him drag Dolores into the barn. No way that picture would be in the condition had it been sitting outside for 30 years.