The Official "Westworld" Season 1 Thread

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Thoughts?

The internet has ruined Westworld

Tend to agree. Too many people are trying to be the smartest person in the room when it comes to not only this show, but with TV in general. From LOST to Game of Thrones, the fan theories are virtually overkill.

I agree, it's almost since that one guy guy correctly predicted the ending to Mad Men everybody wanna try and be that guy. I mean, admittedly I was up there when I was the first to suggest that Bernard could be a host after episode one (insert smug smiley) but people really be over-analyzing the fukk out of everything. It's one thing to talk about what you think is going on, and another to dissect every goddamn episode because you want to be right before everyone else.

So who do they think he is ??

The MIB? They aren't over obsessing that kind of stuff and just waiting to see where it goes. It's almost refreshing talking to them because they are so far removed from all the internet chatter.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
He'd better care because she is most likely the biggest threat to him at this point.

She can discern who are hosts just at a glance even originals like Bernard so she can recruit hosts with a lot of knowledge about the park with ease, plus she is able to control them Bernard included.
He's still ford tho and I'm sure he has a backdoor word for her

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
We need to find out what happened to Elsie and those titty meats she hides

Shannon_Woodward-RaisingHopeS2e11c-d.gif
:ooh:

Mazino

All Star
Daps
Thoughts?

The internet has ruined Westworld

Tend to agree. Too many people are trying to be the smartest person in the room when it comes to not only this show, but with TV in general. From LOST to Game of Thrones, the fan theories are virtually overkill.
I don't really pay too much attention to that all apart from a few sites, some people go way too far and take the fun out of it it.

He's still ford tho and I'm sure he has a backdoor word for her
Yeah but he's not infallible, it seems that Arnold and not Ford that was the real brains or visionary behind the whole thing so maybe Arnold has a few surprises in store for him whether it be this season or season 2.

King Ka$h

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Anything and Everything
Imma be real with you guys...I haven't watched Westworld yet,I've been trying to stay loyal to The Walking Dead on sundays,and am steady forgetting to DVR this shyt.

How good is it?:lupe:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
yea I'm gonna put the podcast and discussion of Westworld to rest, its ruining the element of surprise for me

WeInHere

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Since I binged watched all the episodes I didn't really think to analyze too much. I was just going to let the story tell itself. It's cool but just a lot of weird "tv" shyt going on. A lot of stuff don't really add up but we'll see how the finale wraps it up.