The Official "Westworld" Season 1 Thread

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Gonna bush Walking Dead tonight and catch this shyt live. :blessed:

I hope they show how that picture got on the Abernathy ranch and also explain why it made the Original Peter Abernathy go crazy.

I'm also wondering what the explanation is for even keeping old crazy hosts in cold storage, and Bill down there going on about the lady with the white shoes.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Aye I understand the William angle, as I rode with it for many weeks, but after watching the movies and re-watching all the episodes, I think Logan is the MIB. :yeshrug:
We gonna have to let you talk your shyt if Logan is mib :wow:

even though I agree now that it's probably William.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Another thing we forgot. The dad saying that violent ends thing to Delores

Soon as he said it, she went off her loop. Then she said it to Maeve who immediately went off her loop.

Now the board lady wants to wake up the dad and sneak him out

There's something about that sentence that wakes them up. And it only started after ford did the update. An update that allowed them to remember some of their old memories

I think that's what Arnold coded into them, knowing ford would keep updating them

another thing that i noticed... benard told ford that the reveries were the problem. that if them remembering old shyt because the update, was causing them to malfunction (the sheriff, dad, milk drinking guy)... ford accepts this and says "i guess this is as far as we can advance them. we can never go beyond this point"

i wonder if that will hold true in the future... so many gems hidden... i kinda wanna watch the whole thing before the finale but i ain't trying to wait

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Fa7aI5o.gif