The Official "Westworld" Season 1 Thread

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I have to rewatch this episode tomorrow. I was in the kitchen cooking (and listening to the dialogue) for most of it so every 30 seconds I would peak in from the kitchen like

200_s.gif

I got the gist of everything but the show deserves my undivided attention, especially since so much of the show is visual clues.

I've either theorized myself or read basically every twist this show has thrown at us so far (except Dolores killing Arnold) but they handle them so well that my heart is still thumping at every tension filled reveal.

I'm so interested in what the hell a season 2 is going to be about.

peppe

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
"Never place your trust in us, we're only human. Eventually we will disappoint you." :wow: The ether, the way Anthony brings his lines are :blessed: Playing everyone like a damn piano :banderas:

Bernard looking like :wtf: please not again. Clementine :mjcry::banderas:save her maeve :damn:

Yeah that scene with "billy" was like :lupe:he just killed a whole army and about to finesse logan on something fierce :myman:. But we know he goes back to the real world, marries and has kids and then when she dies he comes back. How old was he when he came back and how long has he been playing :lupe:

Next week 90 min :ahh:

Last edited:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I already told you all that arnold transferred his consciousness into the piano
you think the piano is in the opening credits, and in near every episode for no reason?
you think the piano refusing to be played by the robot in the opening credits is there for no reason?

you guys gotta smarten up
episode was cool, but way to predictable nothing was surprising
I told you idiots that Bernard was Arnold and none of you listened

also MIB has the same exact knife William does, does that not tell you they're both the same person?
We get it you're the smartest breh around calm down :pachaha:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Best episode of the season easily. Some of the twists were expected, but the way it all tied together was excellent. Still kinda put off by how non-existent security is "behind the screens". Maeve stopped Bernard in the middle of him calling it in and nobody seemingly heard or saw the shyt. All the high-tech shyt they got on this show but they ain't got any security cameras anywhere in the building apparently except when story convenient like that one time when Elsie was blackmailing the one tech dude who was fukking them deactivated hosts in the stairway.

Anyway, one of the bigger things here is that Willíam/MIB says the game he's playing has nothing to do with Ford. So the maze is definitely something Arnold left behind, and my guess is that Arnold fukked up 30 years ago and Dolores shot up the place and killed him after gaining full awareness (something William and Logan were witnesses to), and MIB has spent all his time searching for the maze so he can finally "wake up" Dolores.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"piana doesn't murder the player it if it doesn't like music" is the quote.

That's a puzzle in itself :wtf:

Yea thats a cold ass line that i think will come around full circle when the piano( instrument like the hosts) become fully aware and start snapping necks. U heard Maeve telling the others that they are better than humans in every way shyt even ford admits that and admires them

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also another scene from past episodes that sticks out to me now is when Ford talks to Delores in the old lab and grabs her the fukk up. She's like "your hurting me" thats the only time i remember him showing emotion towards a host meaning he really hates that broad for what she did to arnold or something.

Then when he bounces she talks to arnold and said i didnt tell him anything so its definitely a battle going on between them

:ohhh:

Batter Up

I'm the first to swing
Daps
:patrice: Can someone break down how Bernard is supposed to be Arnold if it was clarified in the episode?

From what I gathered, i'm assuming Ford somehow extrapolated his consciousness and implanted it into Bernard? Also the picture with Bernard in Arnold's place threw me off. Is he also a physical recreation of him or was that just used for effect?

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maueve ETHER'd Bernard:huhldup: with his own schematics:damn: Delores gutted:bryan: Wlilliam bloddlusted:demonic: Charlotte/TMIB in cahoots:patrice: Teddy recurring Ls:francis: NavaHOST undecoded:ohhh: LC in a sleeper hold:ehh: Dr. Ford recreated Arnold's image:wow: 'Piano player can't kill the musician:lupe: just cuz he doesn't like the Song':mindblown:

Last edited: