The Official "Westworld" Season 1 Thread

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
Wow what a night. Great Sunday night game and this episode was GOAT. Those that watch walking dead can throw it in the bushes...literally Tara trying to be James Bond the entire time. I thought she was kinda cute before but now she fat as fuk and legit disgusting watching her run around all episode

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Ford said something real interesting at the end to Bernard, when he (Bernard) ordered Clementine to shoot Ford. Something like "a piano doesn't kill the player because it doesn't like the music", or something along those lines. There's gotta be some kind of hint there.

"piana doesn't murder the player it if it doesn't like music" is the quote.

That's a puzzle in itself :wtf:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"piana doesn't murder the player it if it doesn't like music" is the quote.

That's a puzzle in itself :wtf:
I already told you all that arnold transferred his consciousness into the piano
you think the piano is in the opening credits, and in near every episode for no reason?
you think the piano refusing to be played by the robot in the opening credits is there for no reason?

you guys gotta smarten up

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Well dayum i guess thats the upside of being a host, something catastrophic has to happen to you for you to be totally done for good. Maeve and Hector come to the rescue and restore him and Clem. Actors on this show be reading their scripts like, "Oh i'm dying this week?:lupe: But i'll be back next week.:whew::smugdraper:"

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
A lot of theories confirmed, but it was still cool to see it all play out :ehh:

Ford stays being one step ahead of everybody else, although I'm still not sure exactly how his new narrative is about to play out. His whole conversation with Bernard was him basically giving the :francis: to him. Once more down the rabbit hole.

I'm most curious about how Maeve's rebellion will play out next week :jbhmm:and how ultimately the walkabout Dolores has been on will culminate.

I did like her line to Logan about if there world was so great, why do they keep coming to Westworld.

cKondomsucK6

All Star
Daps
Wow what a night. Great Sunday night game and this episode was GOAT. Those that watch walking dead can throw it in the bushes...literally Tara trying to be James Bond the entire time. I thought she was kinda cute before but now she fat as fuk and legit disgusting watching her run around all episode

fukking fat piece of shyt

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
What were you watching? The show smacked you in the face with confirmation when Logan pulled out the picture of his sister. That's the same pic that made Dolores's dad start glitcing when he found it in the 1st episode.
vBnBArY.png

0p0mrxa.png

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
This epsiode :wow:

Teddy still taking L's
complete confirmation of multiple timelines.

Dolores killed Arnold :wow:
muthafukk.. I wasn't expecting that. GOD DAMN Ford..
So probably not the 1st time Bernard has remembered and had to take that L :wow:

"Never place your trust in us, we're only human." :wow:

:whew: