The Official "Westworld" Season 1 Thread

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
was it just a present day picture that made Abernathy lose it? or is that related to his back story ?

for example since ford built Bernard in Arnold's image, I imagine Arnold really lost his son and everything.

maybe it's similar w Abernathy ?

• Dap
Reactions: hex

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
:yes:A bullet in the head won't erase him. They have to push the lobotomy drill up their nose to really "brick" a host.

I think I just realized something:
When Teddy remembers that "Wyatt" killed "The General" he was really remembering when
Dolores killed Arnold. Ford probably turned her safety off and set up a little "accident".

I wanted to believe that Arnold uploaded his mind into the network, but its starting to look like the hosts might be just remembering Arnold's voice and they can't tell the difference. That still doesn't explain why Elsie says she found a computer that was *recently* reprogrammed by Arnold. So some part of Arnold is still around in some way...

Following up on that I think I know who Wyatt's crazy cult army is

Arnold's hosts that were malfunctioning and went crazy when he tried to program them to consciousness. Dolores got there first and is their leader.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
William probably turns demonic MIB when he kills Dolores...

When he meets Maeve a few years down the road and tries to kill her he realizes Dolores was really woke and the game/maze she was following was real...

Dolores will probably kill him though in the finale to come full circle...

Still think Maeve is being controlled by Ford whose plan is to free his creations...

We know corporate been trying to get rid of him and take control...

• Dap
Reactions: hex

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp

When he meets Maeve a few years down the road and tries to kill her he realizes Dolores was really woke and the game she was following was real...

Still think Maeve is being controlled by Ford whose plan is to free his creations...

William already turned demonic when he destroyed Logan's army. I doubt Dolores kills him because Ed Harris is signed on for season 2 :patrice:

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359

When he meets Maeve a few years down the road and tries to kill her he realizes Dolores was really woke and the game/maze she was following was real...

Not sure Ford wants them free. Arnold wanted that and Ford somehow had a hand in his demise...

I think he knows he can't pull out Arnold's programming but wants to re-create the original events to gather all the possibly sentient hosts and maybe eliminate them or something else.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Not sure Ford wants them free. Arnold wanted that and Ford somehow had a hand in his demise...

I think he knows he can't pull out Arnold's programming but wants to re-create the original events to gather all the possibly sentient hosts and maybe eliminate them or something else.
He's setting them free in the sense that they're not puppets for corporate anymore...That doesn't mean Ford will relinquish control and that they still won't be his puppets...

We know he wants to protect his IPO from corporate who want to remove him from the park...

The hosts in the park outnumber whatever security force corporate has...

I find it hard to believe Maeve just snap out of the blue...Ford has shown us now in multiple episodes he has safeguards and is in complete control...

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
:wow: deeper and deeper into the abyss we go.
Bernard finding out the truth.... thinking he was in control the whole time. this nikka ford is :demonic: made Bernard commit that
guess now yall can stop with the 2 timelines
What were you watching? The show smacked you in the face with confirmation when Logan pulled out the picture of his sister. That's the same pic that made Dolores's dad start glitcing when he found it in the 1st episode.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I told you idiots that Bernard was Arnold and none of you listened

also MIB has the same exact knife William does, does that not tell you they're both the same person?