The Official "Westworld" Season 1 Thread

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bout to get 'These violent delights have violent ends' tattooed on my back :wow:

Not really brehs :whoa:

real shyt I met a girl who had a quote tattooed on her back from a literary influence of mine, I had to go down that rabbit hole
Ford is trying to rebuild the maze with his new story?

But is it to free the hosts or to destroy them?
:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

Last edited:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Maeve is going to rebuild Bernard right:jbhmm:

:yes:A bullet in the head won't erase him. They have to push the lobotomy drill up their nose to really "brick" a host.

I think I just realized something:
When Teddy remembers that "Wyatt" killed "The General" he was really remembering when
Dolores killed Arnold. Ford probably turned her safety off and set up a little "accident".

I wanted to believe that Arnold uploaded his mind into the network, but its starting to look like the hosts might be just remembering Arnold's voice and they can't tell the difference. That still doesn't explain why Elsie says she found a computer that was *recently* reprogrammed by Arnold. So some part of Arnold is still around in some way...

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Bernarnold :mjcry:You deserved better, breh.

The Matt Damon security guard about to get scalped :merchant:

Woke Maeve is sexy as fukk :noah:p*ssy so good you'd still fukk in a burning tent :banderas:

Teddy is on a path to the centre of a maze made of L's :blessed:

Billy went in a good guy and came out a savage. Probably alpha'd his way into becoming Logan's boss, or finessed him out of the company in his in law's will.:lupe:

Ford's new narrative is going to be gully as fukk. He's got robo brehs that eat people :damn:Hopkins is playing this role like Hannibal Lecter with a senior's discount :ohlawd:

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yes:A bullet in the head won't erase him. They have to push the lobotomy drill up their nose to really "brick" a host.

I think I just realized something:
When Teddy remembers that "Wyatt" killed "The General" he was really remembering when
Dolores killed Arnold. Ford probably turned her safety off and set up a little "accident".

I wanted to believe that Arnold uploaded his mind into the network, but its starting to look like the hosts might be just remembering Arnold's voice and they can't tell the difference. That still doesn't explain why Elsie says she found a computer that was *recently* reprogrammed by Arnold. So some part of Arnold is still around in some way...

It could be that Ford had Bernard do it, which is why he had Bernard kill her. Since Ford is doing things he doesn't want anyone to know about he could be using Arnold's name on the source code to cover his tracks.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
It could be that Ford had Bernard do it, which is why he had Bernard kill her. Since Ford is doing things he doesn't want anyone to know about he could be using Arnold's name on the source code to cover his tracks.

It wasn't just Arnold's name. Ford didn't know how to write the host's code as well as Arnold or fully understand how it worked. If Bernard reprogrammed the computer, that would mean that somehow Arnold put hidden code in ALL the hosts (including hosts built after he died) to program themselves, and hid it from Ford.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
I guess William never finds Dolores. Goes back to the real world and ends up becoming a member of the Delos Corp. board. Now we know why the MiB told Ford he saved the park once, he basically kept Ford in charge. My question is what happened that time the board wanted dude gone for the first time :mmmmm:

I am thinking maybe he killed Dolores, he told Ford Arnold nearly destroyed everything until he intervened...maybe a sentient Dolores (post killing Arnold) is offed by William fukking him up for good but keeping the bots from all going rogue...