The Official "Westworld" Season 1 Thread

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
The maze is a mental state hosts achieve by experiencing the most intense type of emotional suffering known. It is how they achieve consciousness. It is not for the man in black, because he is human. Mae lost her child. Dolores killed Arnold. It is how they pass through. Arnold probably had Dolores kill him to achieve that.

Ford is trying to rebuild the maze with his new story?

But is it to free the hosts or to destroy them?

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ford said something real interesting at the end to Bernard, when he (Bernard) ordered Clementine to shoot Ford. Something like "a piano doesn't kill the player because it doesn't like the music", or something along those lines. There's gotta be some kind of hint there.

That shyt was cold as fukk and seeing hopkins act his ass off showing a cool calm devilish demeanor letting bernard believe he was in control the whole time toying with the breh just to see if he made the right choice on his own

:ohhh:

Him and wright both deserve fukkin awards mane. Fukk it im team ford. Kill the whole board and replace them with hosts. How the fukk we go to season 2 from here??? He gonna do this to all of the worlds?

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
That shyt was cold as fukk and seeing hopkins act his ass off showing a cool calm devilish demeanor letting bernard believe he was in control the whole time toying with the breh just to see if he made the right choice on his own

Him and wright both deserve fukkin awards mane. Fukk it im team ford. Kill the whole board and replace them with hosts. How the fukk we go to season 2 from here??? He gonna do this to all of the worlds?

Ford is the best type of villain, if you can even call him that. The best villains see themselves as heroes, and I think in Ford's case he may be the hero.

With all the reveals in this episode, people are going to gloss over what Ford said to Bernard, which I think is 100% correct. People will want to destroy the sentient machines as they will perceive them as threats.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
This isn't really a spoiler since they basically revealed it in this episode but i'm tagging it anyway...

Has to do with the two timeline theory...

Two timeline confirmed

William is MIB...

nAJZLQN.jpg

Last edited:

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland

Yeah, those 2 are putting on an acting CLINIC. I think Hopkins will definitely get recognition. Hopefully Wright (hell, and Thandie too) get theirs. All of them are killing it.

I can't wait for next week, hoping we get a little glimpse into what's in store for Season 2. I mean, if Ford is trying to organize an uprising, he's gonna eventually push it out of the park and into the 'real' world, right?. shyt's gonna be crazy.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
fukking Sam Esmail is spoiling my ass when it comes to big reveals. I was expecting a "I know you know about this twist :youngsabo: but I bet you have no clue about this one :sas1:" type of shyt but that's an unreasonable expectation when watching a show.

Great episode though. A lot of things were cleared up, theories confirmed and some new questions came up :obama:

Did Dolores kill Arnold on her own accord or was Ford able to tweak her so she could kill a human in the park? :patrice:

William's turn to the dark side was weak as fukk to be honest. Considering he's the MiB I'm just glad that flashback is almost over but I was :mjlol: at his heel turn.

No I get why the hosts keep telling the MiB why the Maze is not for him. Breh is gonna go down to that basement and find absolutely nothing :dead: .....unless there's something else :lupe:

I guess William never finds Dolores. Goes back to the real world and ends up becoming a member of the Delos Corp. board. Now we know why the MiB told Ford he saved the park once, he basically kept Ford in charge. My question is what happened that time the board wanted dude gone for the first time :mmmmm:

Yup. He's always in control. It's why he has to know what's going on with Maeve, right?
Bernard is Arnold...:mindblown:

Delores killed Arnold...:mindblown:

I have a feeling Fords new narrative is he's going to turn the hosts into his own army on some fukk corporate shyt...

He probably did that to Maeve, got her amassing the bots since he got eyes on him...

The geeks are probably hosts to...

This show...:mindblown:

Not sure what he's going to do but I kinda agree that Maeve "waking up" might be part of Ford's new storyline. The man knows about everything and a host trying to build an army is too big of a situation for him to not be ready for it.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Pass up a prime steak for slim jims brehs

:mjlol:

I dvr'd it for later also for my girl since we have to watch Walking Dead and Atl Housewives before she has to be in bed for work. It's all good brehs i'm gonna get to it, can't wait to see what i missed.

• Dap
Reactions: hex