The Official "Westworld" Season 1 Thread

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i questioned this earlier in the thread. dude has to have an implant or something.
I'm thinking that he's a host himself already. He probably already uploaded his conscious to his current body and is able to control other host via bluetooth or something, which makes him the leader of the robot rebellion

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Im pretty sure the asian dude is a bot made by ford theres no other explanation to how willingly he helps maeve. The other dude probably is too and now that i think about it what the fukk kinda staple machine did they use to help a fukking stab wound in the throat? Looked like some bot shyt to me :manny:

Looks like it fired out some kind of laser or heat ray that sealed up the wound.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
If it comes out that Ford has been watching Maeve and allowing this, I think that'll calm a lot of people down. On a kind of related note tho, that's a huge company they work for and as long as they walk around like they belong no one would question them. I'm assuming it's way too many employees there for them all to know each other.

I didn't realize it until my 2nd watch but Maeve woke up after Ford said his dreamless slumber line. That had to catch his eye. I'm thinking it was either him or Bernard that fukked with her settings that the techs were referring to when they changed Maeve's settings.

This is surprisingly true in real life.

I used to get a manilla envelope and just walk around one of the buildings I used to work at.
I'd be on a floor I don't work on just doing whatever. As long as I had the demeanor that I was in the correct place ppl just assumed I was.

What I learned is if you look like you are working, ppl are reluctant to query what you are doing cause it makes them seem like they aren't working for noticing... and also they are afraid to be corrected (if you really were working) in front of everyone cause it makes them appear out of the loop. So ppl just act like they know that you are supposed to be there cause they think everyone else knows you are supposed to be there and they dont wanna appear clueless. Its like the Emperor's new clothes. The first person to say 'who are you and whats with the envelope' risks looking stupid, so they just nod and let you keep going even though they have never seen you on that floor or section before.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I used to get a manilla envelope and just walk around one of the buildings I used to work at.
I'd be on a floor I don't work on just doing whatever. As long as I had the demeanor that I was in the correct place ppl just assumed I was.

What I learned is if you look like you are working, ppl are reluctant to query what you are doing cause it makes them seem like they aren't working for noticing... and also they are afraid to be corrected (if you really were working) in front of everyone cause it makes them appear out of the loop. So ppl just act like they know that you are supposed to be there cause they think everyone else knows you are supposed to be there and they dont wanna appear clueless. Its like the Emperor's new clothes. The first person to say 'who are you and whats with the envelope' risks looking stupid, so they just nod and let you keep going even though they have never seen you on that floor or section before.
Kinda reminds me of when I used to steal shyt. Or Feds would pull up on my boys and I'd just walk away with conviction like I was minding my own business

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans

Where do you work though? At some places you need to have special privileges to even gain access to certain areas.

The problem with Westworld is that they spent the first few episodes telling us how secure, organized and maintained everything was. QA and park security were shown tracking and being made aware of the slightest issues, even inside the complex. When Ford was down in the Cold storage with an older host it triggered a fukking swat team response.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Where do you work though? At some places you need to have special privileges to even gain access to certain areas.

The problem with Westworld is that they spent the first few episodes telling us how secure, organized and maintained everything was. QA and park security were shown tracking and being made aware of the slightest issues, even inside the complex. When Ford was down in the Cold storage with an older host it triggered a fukking swat team response.

True.

This was when I had an internship at the corporate branch of the department of water and power.
15 story tall building in downtown LA. I was assigned to the 11th floor which is where 'accounts receivable' is... but you could go anywhere as long as you wee holding an envelope.

Only floor I never went to was 15, cause I knew there was a helicopter landing pad on the roof and I thought there might be some weird security or something there.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps

They've shown only a few areas require special access. When Bernard went to one of the older areas to access the data from the stray he had to state his name to the door or whatever to gain entry.

When you think about it makes sense to have cold storage monitored for host movement. You don't want something activated down there and wreaking havoc or some shyt.

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
Just rewatched ep 2. It was elsie who bumped up meaves stats before she was going to be decommissioned. She bumped up her perception.

I do believe that the middle of the maze is the transfering of consciousness or something. MIB said he aint going back once he get there. probably transfer his consciousness to a host maybe. Maybe thats what arnold did

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
c1964b2c498245e8bda4c8fcbe0b0730

When William is left alone with the young soldier at the riverside when Dolores is fetching water it is implied he kills the soldier When MIB tells the young boy to fetch water he kills Lawrence.

Last edited:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Just rewatched ep 2. It was elsie who bumped up meaves stats before she was going to be decommissioned. She bumped up her perception.

I do believe that the middle of the maze is the transfering of consciousness or something. MIB said he aint going back once he get there. probably transfer his consciousness to a host maybe. Maybe thats what arnold did
Elsie works in Behavior. Going by the oh shyt reaction Sylvester had, it seems it was someone even above Elsie in my opinion. I think the techs would be used to seeing modifications done by Behavior workers enough times not to be as surprised as they were.

c1964b2c498245e8bda4c8fcbe0b0730

When William is left alone with the young soldier at the riverside when Dolores is fetching water it is implied he kills the soldier When MIB tells the young boy to fetch water he kills Lawrence.
He was still alive when she got back with the water.