Are the robots on battery charge?

:snoop::laugh:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
c1964b2c498245e8bda4c8fcbe0b0730

When William is left alone with the young soldier at the riverside when Dolores is fetching water it is implied he kills the soldier When MIB tells the young boy to fetch water he kills Lawrence.

I was thinking could will be ford and wills boy who is already dipped out in all black the older MIB??? I ask this cause when ford asked delores do you remember me as i was in the forbidden town episode it looks like will is in love with her almost infatuated. Plus before they get to the town they talk about investing in westworld because they were losing money.

Why else would MIB be free to fukk shyt up if he wasnt an investor?

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
I was thinking could will be ford and wills boy who is already dipped out in all black the older MIB??? I ask this cause when ford asked delores do you remember me as i was in the forbidden town episode it looks like will is in love with her almost infatuated. Plus before they get to the town they talk about investing in westworld because they were losing money.

Why else would MIB be free to fukk shyt up if he wasnt an investor?

But they already showed a young Ford in the lab, and the photo.

Plus Logan (wills friend) has dark hair and brown eyes... William has features more consistent with MIB.

It's definitely multiple timelines going on cause Dolores made a point to see "where are we? WHEN ARE WE?!" When she was having that meltdown.

Dolores is the thread that ties it all together. She's the one common character in everyone's story.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But they already showed a young Ford in the lab, and the photo.

Plus Logan (wills friend) has dark hair and brown eyes... William has features more consistent with MIB.

It's definitely multiple timelines going on cause Dolores made a point to see "where are we? WHEN ARE WE?!" When she was having that meltdown.

Dolores is the thread that ties it all together. She's the one common character in everyone's story.

True and the episode mib called him robert my bad

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
About that theory going around...

- when delores kills trevor in the barn and strays away from that loop and finds william and logan, HQ is on it immediatly and stubbs orders delores to be brought back and then we see a man go up to her asking if shes lost and how she needs to go back to her ranch but william stops him. If the scenes with dolores and william and scenes with stubbs are set in diffrerent time periods whats the explanation behind that??

-also, william has a pretty significant mole/pimple on his left cheek that the MIB doesnt have

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
About that theory going around...

- when delores kills trevor in the barn and strays away from that loop and finds william and logan, HQ is on it immediatly and stubbs orders delores to be brought back and then we see a man go up to her asking if shes lost and how she needs to go back to her ranch but william stops him. If the scenes with dolores and william and scenes with stubbs are set in diffrerent time periods whats the explanation behind that??

-also, william has a pretty significant mole/pimple on his left cheek that the MIB doesnt have

Delores has always been there. She's the oldest host in the park. Seeing her in one (or both) timelines doesn't mean anything.

I think what's confusing people is they show alternating scenes with Delores wilding out and then scenes with Bernard talking to her, but it's not necessarily sequential. Keep in mind Bernard has been there an undetermined amount of years, too.

Matter of fact in episode 4, the first scene she's with Bernard. The next scene with Bernard he's wearing a different outfit. It seems like she got snatched and worked on because she killed a host but it's obviously not the same day, based on his clothing.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
And I haven't even kept up on or given much thought to the theory until last episode but....

When they are talking about Ford's new story line they mention him digging up an old town on the outskirts of the park. When Delores goes to the town with William it's buried, meaning that's in the past. When she has a flash back while talking to him, it's of the town before it was buried....meaning it's even further in the past.

Fred.

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
Episode 7, William tells Dolores on the train that the park shows u who u really are

MIB tells teddy episode 8 when he tied up "that's what this place does right? Reveals your true self"
:yeshrug: Gotta be the same person...too many hints

Also this could be reaching but in a earlier episode, Bernard (who I think was Arnold) asked Dolores if she wanted to find the Maze and that if she did, she would be free...MIB is hell bent on the Maze...what if a free Dolores is down there and he wants to find her cuz he still in love with her...I mean his wife just died and he miss them Host yams :manny: lol

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Delores has always been there. She's the oldest host in the park. Seeing her in one (or both) timelines doesn't mean anything.

I think what's confusing people is they show alternating scenes with Delores wilding out and then scenes with Bernard talking to her, but it's not necessarily sequential. Keep in mind Bernard has been there an undetermined amount of years, too.

Matter of fact in episode 4, the first scene she's with Bernard. The next scene with Bernard he's wearing a different outfit. It seems like she got snatched and worked on because she killed a host but it's obviously not the same day, based on his clothing.

Fred.

I hear you but the scene i mentioned is the only scene where both "time lines" are directly responding to each other unless..

after they show stubb ordering his ppl to bring back delores, they flashback to 30 years and we see delores being sought out by a previous agent?

This fukking show lol

On another note, i was googling stubbs name cause i kept forgetting that shyt and found out hes THOR'S (chris hemsworth) older brother in real life :ohhh:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I hear you but the scene i mentioned is the only scene where both "time lines" are directly responding to each other unless..

after they show stubb ordering his ppl to bring back delores, they flashback to 30 years and we see delores being sought out by a previous agent?

This fukking show lol

On another note, i was googling stubbs name cause i kept forgetting that shyt and found out hes THOR'S (chris hemsworth) older brother in real life :ohhh:

What episode are you talking about breh? The whole episode where Delores kills the host, and meets William and Logan, Stubbs and Elsie were looking for the woodcutter.

I think I figured it all out though:

Yeah they are writing things confusing and out of order on purpose. Peep game:

It shows Teddy tracking Wyatt and he gets attacked. Delores sees the sheriff, he says Teddy is gone. She goes to the ranch, Trevor says "the cowboy (Teddy) isn't here to save you."

Right before she kills Trevor she sees The Man In Black....so that had to take place in the present.

But in the next scene we see her meet William and Logan. Weird, right?:jbhmm:

However, earlier in the ep it shows Teddy with her when the ranch is attacked. He hears the shot and rides toward the ranch. She follows him. It never shows what happens next, it fades to black and you hear gun shots. After this, is when she actually runs into William and Logan, not after the scene with Trevor. The events are just out of order to make it seem like one time line.

Fred.