The Official "Westworld" Season 1 Thread

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
The Walking Dead has been trash for a long time. Westworld took the crown after the first episode.

The fact that they air a couple of hours apart makes their contrast in quality even more apparent.

Watching WW to wash the taste of mediocrity away after barely making it through an hour of TWD :ahh:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
What episode are you talking about breh? The whole episode where Delores kills the host, and meets William and Logan, Stubbs and Elsie were looking for the woodcutter.

I think I figured it all out though:

Yeah they are writing things confusing and out of order on purpose. Peep game:

It shows Teddy tracking Wyatt and he gets attacked. Delores sees the sheriff, he says Teddy is gone. She goes to the ranch, Trevor says "the cowboy (Teddy) isn't here to save you."

Right before she kills Trevor she sees The Man In Black....so that had to take place in the present.

But in the next scene we see her meet William and Logan. Weird, right?:jbhmm:

However, earlier in the ep it shows Teddy with her when the ranch is attacked. He hears the shot and rides toward the ranch. She follows him. It never shows what happens next, it fades to black and you hear gun shots. After this, is when she actually runs into William and Logan, not after the scene with Trevor. The events are just out of order to make it seem like one time line.

Fred.

My bad i was mixing up the scenes/episodes , go 20 minutes into episode four and thats the two scenes i was talking about

-stubb gets informed that dolores is making a big deviation from her loop and he says flag her with behavior they can pull her today

-we then see dolores bump into lazos daughter and she sees images from the maze then afterwards a park sheriff ask her if shes from the ranch and how she needs to go back home before william says shes with him. Was that sheriff sent by behavior in current time?? Or is that something that coincidentally happened in the past storyline??

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
If it comes out that Ford has been watching Maeve and allowing this, I think that'll calm a lot of people down. On a kind of related note tho, that's a huge company they work for and as long as they walk around like they belong no one would question them. I'm assuming it's way too many employees there for them all to know each other.

I didn't realize it until my 2nd watch but Maeve woke up after Ford said his dreamless slumber line. That had to catch his eye. I'm thinking it was either him or Bernard that fukked with her settings that the techs were referring to when they changed Maeve's settings.
Her settings got changed twice before the tech's. first time was after Dolores "woke her up" and the narrative team started fukking with her settings because she wasn't getting chose. the 2nd was when ol girl who's missing went after the narrative team and fixed her settings to be more seductive

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
How come Ford is able to control host by just using hand motions (like he did with the snake)?

And how did they catch one technician fukking a host during operation, but no cameras are catching maeve doing random shyt.
Because when the tech's go through the the settings of the hosts they can tell if people are fukking them out of West world. all they have to do is check the time in the host and match it with the video tapes.
They explained the first part

peppe

Superstar
Daps
multiple timelines etc this has JJ abrams written all over it. The theories in lost were the truth and I'm seeing the same thing in westworld. :wow: 2 more episodes :damn:

PHXO6By.jpg

kyVyaKB.jpg

S0Cs6vV.jpg

gSiipyb.jpg

I don't know brehs these bytches are :noah:

Last edited:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
About that theory going around...

- when delores kills trevor in the barn and strays away from that loop and finds william and logan, HQ is on it immediatly and stubbs orders delores to be brought back and then we see a man go up to her asking if shes lost and how she needs to go back to her ranch but william stops him. If the scenes with dolores and william and scenes with stubbs are set in diffrerent time periods whats the explanation behind that??

-also, william has a pretty significant mole/pimple on his left cheek that the MIB doesnt have

What episode are you talking about breh? The whole episode where Delores kills the host, and meets William and Logan, Stubbs and Elsie were looking for the woodcutter.

I think I figured it all out though:

Yeah they are writing things confusing and out of order on purpose. Peep game:

It shows Teddy tracking Wyatt and he gets attacked. Delores sees the sheriff, he says Teddy is gone. She goes to the ranch, Trevor says "the cowboy (Teddy) isn't here to save you."

Right before she kills Trevor she sees The Man In Black....so that had to take place in the present.

But in the next scene we see her meet William and Logan. Weird, right?:jbhmm:

However, earlier in the ep it shows Teddy with her when the ranch is attacked. He hears the shot and rides toward the ranch. She follows him. It never shows what happens next, it fades to black and you hear gun shots. After this, is when she actually runs into William and Logan, not after the scene with Trevor. The events are just out of order to make it seem like one time line.

Fred.

Yall are confusing things...i implore everyone to download all the episodes and rewatch them as needed. It's the best way to keep things straight.

There's no one named Trevor, yall are talking about the end of episode 3 when REBUS gets shot in the barn by Dolores. She sees a flash memory of MIB coming at her and a voice in her head says kill him so she blasts Rebus. After that scene the episode ends with her staggering out the darkness into Williams arms. Then episode 4 picks it back up where we see Stubbs getting the update about Dolores going off her loop. Key to that scene is he asks the tech if she is accompanying a guest and the tech responds that it's unclear. He tells the tech to flag it with behavioral and they can have her checked out. Next we see Dolores in that town where she flashes to a different time/memories where Lazos daughter asks her to remember. She comes out of it when the host sheriff(that the behavioral techs have sent to check on her) starts talking to her. William comes out and says she's not lost, she's with him and that confirms she with a guest and gives her a reason as to why she's off loop.

So the point that Urban is making is a very good one, that is to say the sheriff looks like he was sent from behavioral by Stubbs telling the tech to have them check on her and the problem is that William is in that scene so what timeline are we looking at, the past or the present? I think it's probably both but it's not made really clear. I think the part where Dolores starts talking with Lazos daughter could be in the present because she is by herself, ie no William. When the sheriff starts talking to her that small part could have happened in both timelines or at least in the past because we see William come out and say she's with him.

Also lemme take this time to say this is another thing i'm not liking about this show, everything is turning into assumption/speculation-fest because we don't know what the hell we are really seeing from one timeline to the next and from flashback memories too. This shyt is starting to feel a lot like LOST 2.0 for real and i loved LOST but most ppl hated it because of the ending.....the ride was so great but the ending didn't seem fitting. LOST had a gang of theories going on about it just like this show. It's shaping up to be a few seasons of ppl throwing shyt at a wall and seeing what sticks.

Speaking of theories, allow me to take this time to throw some shyt lol...i'm still not sold on the MIB is William theory. Seems like it could still be a red herring. It seems to me like the MIB could be a host but a special type. One who may or may not have lived outside of the park for 30 years(could all be implanted memories)...who is not only regarded as a guest(human) but also who no one even knows is a host. I think he could be a designed and programmed agent of change...an agent of purpose for all the hosts.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Yall are confusing things...i implore everyone to download all the episodes and rewatch them as needed. It's the best way to keep things straight.

There's no one named Trevor, yall are talking about the end of episode 3 when REBUS gets shot in the barn by Dolores. She sees a flash memory of MIB coming at her and a voice in her head says kill him so she blasts Rebus. After that scene the episode ends with her staggering out the darkness into Williams arms. Then episode 4 picks it back up where we see Stubbs getting the update about Dolores going off her loop. Key to that scene is he asks the tech if she is accompanying a guest and the tech responds that it's unclear. He tells the tech to flag it with behavioral and they can have her checked out. Next we see Dolores in that town where she flashes to a different time/memories where Lazos daughter asks her to remember. She comes out of it when the host sheriff(that the behavioral techs have sent to check on her) starts talking to her. William comes out and says she's not lost, she's with him and that confirms she with a guest and gives her a reason as to why she's off loop.

So the point that Urban is making is a very good one, that is to say the sheriff looks like he was sent from behavioral by Stubbs telling the tech to have them check on her and the problem is that William is in that scene so what timeline are we looking at, the past or the present? I think it's probably both but it's not made really clear. I think the part where Dolores starts talking with Lazos daughter could be in the present because she is by herself, ie no William. When the sheriff starts talking to her that small part could have happened in both timelines or at least in the past because we see William come out and say she's with him.

Also lemme take this time to say this is another thing i'm not liking about this show, everything is turning into assumption/speculation-fest because we don't know what the hell we are really seeing from one timeline to the next and from flashback memories too. This shyt is starting to feel a lot like LOST 2.0 for real and i loved LOST but most ppl hated it because of the ending.....the ride was so great but the ending didn't seem fitting. LOST had a gang of theories going on about it just like this show. It's shaping up to be a few seasons of ppl throwing shyt at a wall and seeing what sticks.

Speaking of theories, allow me to take this time to throw some shyt lol...i'm still not sold on the MIB is William theory. Seems like it could still be a red herring. It seems to me like the MIB could be a host but a special type. One who may or may not have lived outside of the park for 30 years(could all be implanted memories)...who is not only regarded as a guest(human) but also who no one even knows is a host. I think he could be a designed and programmed agent of change...an agent of purpose for all the hosts.

Breh this is the coli...trevor...will always be...trevor...whether its the walking dead or westworld he will forever be trevor from GTA5 :lolbron:

steven-ogg-walking-dead-177399.jpg

As far as the mix up i clarified it a couple post above yours, i watched like 4 episodes straight and mixed up the ending of ep 3 with the beginning of 4 but yea that scene threw me off about the whole timeline theory

And im with you on
MIB being an advanced host, i was holding on to that opinion until i finished ep 7 and 8 again but so far into my rerun thats the feeling im getting about him for a number of reasons

Last edited:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Her settings got changed twice before the tech's. first time was after Dolores "woke her up" and the narrative team started fukking with her settings because she wasn't getting chose. the 2nd was when ol girl who's missing went after the narrative team and fixed her settings to be more seductive
True but those were basic changes. I don't think those would be the changes Sylvester was referring to when he said they were made by someone with a shyt load more clearance than them.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
About that theory going around...

- when delores kills trevor in the barn and strays away from that loop and finds william and logan, HQ is on it immediatly and stubbs orders delores to be brought back and then we see a man go up to her asking if shes lost and how she needs to go back to her ranch but william stops him. If the scenes with dolores and william and scenes with stubbs are set in diffrerent time periods whats the explanation behind that??

-also, william has a pretty significant mole/pimple on his left cheek that the MIB doesnt have
We're seeing Delores in 2 different time loops. In the present she is alone, going off the storyline by herself. Remember when the tech told Stubbs she was off story he asked if she was with a guest and the tech said he couldn't tell. She's in the past with William but it was just clever editing to make you think Stubbs is in the same point in time with William and Delores.