The Official "Westworld" Season 1 Thread

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
william definitely MIB...

same chick in three scenes... "i thought they would have decommissioned you by now." cuz he met her when he first got there.

when he first got to westworld they had the old school logo... sam logo that was on the doctors lab coat in fords flashback.

when he was talking to cyclops, he says "i opened one of you guys up once", when him and Dolores pulled up on them young dudes who got layed out, she went to get water while he stayed back and probably "opened up" that kid with the arrow in him.

the emphasis on him choosing the white or black hat.

He tells Ford "He saved this place", him and Logan originally came to invest in westworld cuz it was losing money. Prolly earned him lifetime privelages.

He told Cyclops "this place is where you come to find your true self", same shyt Logan told him.

He was married for 30 years.

Just all adds up.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
So people keep asking why Felix and Sylvester are helping Maeve. I think it's because Felix wants to help. Maeve just said that he has more compassion than Sylvester; combine that with her saying that as a madam she's programmed to know how to read men and what they want then I t should be no surprise that she's able,to twist Felix to do her bidding. Some will say that him taking her all around is a stretch but shyt, look at the real life simps we see all the time falling for strippers cause they think they really like them. Sylvester no doubt wants to put her down but that's why she placed her faith in Felix, she knew she could trust him not to shut her down.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So people keep asking why Felix and Sylvester are helping Maeve. I think it's because Felix wants to help. Maeve just said that he has more compassion than Sylvester; combine that with her saying that as a madam she's programmed to know how to read men and what they want then I t should be no surprise that she's able,to twist Felix to do her bidding. Some will say that him taking her all around is a stretch but shyt, look at the real life simps we see all the time falling for strippers cause they think they really like them. Sylvester no doubt wants to put her down but that's why she placed her faith in Felix, she knew she could trust him not to shut her down.

That's why I said, that's a distance second as far as problems go. My main beef is how they're doing all this stuff with seemingly no supervision.

Fred.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
That's why I said, that's a distance second as far as problems go. My main beef is how they're doing all this stuff with seemingly no supervision.

Fred.
If it comes out that Ford has been watching Maeve and allowing this, I think that'll calm a lot of people down. On a kind of related note tho, that's a huge company they work for and as long as they walk around like they belong no one would question them. I'm assuming it's way too many employees there for them all to know each other.

I didn't realize it until my 2nd watch but Maeve woke up after Ford said his dreamless slumber line. That had to catch his eye. I'm thinking it was either him or Bernard that fukked with her settings that the techs were referring to when they changed Maeve's settings.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Im pretty sure the asian dude is a bot made by ford theres no other explanation to how willingly he helps maeve. The other dude probably is too and now that i think about it what the fukk kinda staple machine did they use to help a fukking stab wound in the throat? Looked like some bot shyt to me :manny:

they even dressed in all black for maeve and went on a stealth mission :deadmanny:

Ford aint fukking around :ufdup:

Last edited:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the mib could be Logan.
i think william is going to get killed in the first robot uprising possibly by saving Dolores or is killed by her. Logan witnesses this and they create teddy to honor William after this he invests in westworld to find what William was willing to die for and maybe spend time with teddy and relive his own loop

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305
Im pretty sure the asian dude is a bot made by ford theres no other explanation to how willingly he helps maeve. The other dude probably is too and now that i think about it what the fukk kinda staple machine did they use to help a fukking stab wound in the throat? Looked like some bot shyt to me :manny:

they even dressed in all black for maeve and went on a stealth mission :deadmanny:

Ford aint fukking around :ufdup:
Keep in mind this is far beyond in the future. They can cure cancer remember. That shyt was just some futuristic tool used to seal a wound quick. She wanted him to taste death bc remember humans die once and she has died many times.

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How come Ford is able to control host by just using hand motions (like he did with the snake)?

And how did they catch one technician fukking a host during operation, but no cameras are catching maeve doing random shyt.

Last edited: