The Official "Westworld" Season 1 Thread

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Multiple timelines has been confirmed breh, it's not one of those Arnold is a piano theories :mjlol: Dolores asked William "When are we? Is this now?"

It probably means Elsie is coming back from her vacation.
Because her memories from the past feel real to her. So when they occur she essentially feels like she's reliving it.

There's multiple points past and present involved in the plot. But nothing like a multiverse with branching realities and shyt.

It's basically just flashbacks and recollections so far.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Episode definitely had me like :jbhmm:especially when Dolores was seeing multiple memories all at once when she got back to her original home.

The multiple timeline theories are right and it's almost 100 % that William is The Man in Black now the thing is for me who is Arnold ?
I'm really starting to believe Benard was originally Arnold and Ford recreated him as this android several brehs have said the same thing and it really crossed my mind when he was speaking with Dolores in the beginning of the episode in the room he killed Thersa in. Mostly likely in the early timeline when Arnold was obsessed with the androids and it's possible sentient.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah. I agree.

I modded my game consoles, and if you do it incorrectly you 'brick' them (they cease to work become a large non-functioning block, basically a brick)

There is no way to move to an updated OS without shutting down the existing one, so she literally had to shutdown and reboot to allow her software update. They had a window where she was 100% vulnerable. By implementing an intentionally bad update they could of bricked her and she would be unable to roll back on her own without outside user assistance.

I'm surprised she trusted them wit that... maybe her nat20 intellegence combined with her high level ability to read ppl let her take that risk, but that was really just a gamble on ger part.

Maybe the asian is a host too. He really acts without emotion and is just mad curious like the tests he was doing with the bird. Almost bernard like with his critical thinking like he dont have the human emotion yet to process this was a bad idea

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
I agree about maeve. There's no reason those Tech's should have ever listened to her in the first place. They should have rebooted her immediately.

When was the last time either of those nerds got laid? Now he has naked Thandie Newton programmed for seduction whispering in his ear? Skynet wasting resources sending killing machines when a few good sex bots can easily overthrow mankind. :wow:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
There's no way Ford doesn't know what's going on with Maeve. If he has let her continue her efforts to escape and gather more hosts, I wonder if it's because it doesn't matter to him. Like his new storyline will render everything that's happening meaningless :patrice:

I still have no clue why Ford let the MiB have a free pass on the park and chase the maze. Even if he's a billionaire and paid for that kind of access, he serves no purpose to Westworld besides wrecking havoc among some hosts....maybe Ford sees him as the key to finding out what Arnold's plan were (or are)? :mmmmm:
:whoa: was this confirmed last night? I didn't see it.

Rewatched it and it sure as hell looks like Bernard was choking Elsie when he had that flashback after asking Ford if he had killed anyone before :mjcry:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I hope they explain some of this also. The show seems so meticulous as to not answer it, but we'll see. I'm 50/50 on it. I was very convinced a couple of episodes ago that they would give a good answer. It seems to me the "good answer" that Nolan referred to that we would get last night ended up being that Maeve would actually follow through and kill them if they don't help?

I don't know. Felix and Sylvester are the most "conveniently" written aspect of the show IMO.

Specially Felix. I still have no clue why he cave in on anything Maeve asked him to do in their first couple of interactions.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
When was the last time either of those nerds got laid? Now he has naked Thandie Newton programmed for seduction whispering in his ear? Skynet wasting resources sending killing machines when a few good sex bots can easily overthrow mankind. :wow:

there is ZERO reason for them to listen to her when they are sitting there with the tablet in hand and can EASILY reprogram her to act right.

instead, these two :cape: max out all her attributes for some reason :snoop:

Uncle Kendrick

I'm just bout that action
Daps
Reppin
Brick City
What's more confusing is that maeve ask the mechanics who is Arnold? She might be an original build that Arnold created before he died.

Side note the dialogue between Dr. Ford and Bernard on what makes him different from humans was eye opening. Are you following a storyline like the host? or are you trying to create your own like Maeve? there is levels to this maze.

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
this whole shyt with maeve amd the 2 techs is pissing me off and making me feel like they're playing us for dumb. these guys have had absolutely no reason to do any of what she has demanded. she has zero leverage and they've had multiple opportunities to shut her shyt down. Now despite them actually deciding to help her, there is no way that at a corporati like this that they would be able to pull it off. Someone higher up would've realized that hey, maeve is getting tampered with and taken her in for troubleshooting. Also, how are they always the ones who fix her when she comes in. How are they in there talking to her and letting her move about and touch shyt from the tablet, to the blades, to anything, and no one fukking notices? How are they able to walk with her up he escalators to see everything then take her to get rebooted this most recent episode with no oe noticing. This is the type of place that would have cameras everywhere yet I'm supposed to believe that no one notices the fukkery that is abounding with her and the techs? shyt is giving me a real bad imrpession of the show despite everything else that is happening. Really poor writing/plot device.