Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
:dwillhuh:

Where you been? Its been so heavily telegraphed its damn near confirmed
Been following this show since Day 1.

I don't want it to happen, especially after hearing all those theories on Reddit. Hope the show does something completely unexpected in the end and leaves viewers with their jaws dropped(if they weren't already).

If William does turn out to be the MIB, then cool. This show still has a way of impacting me even if I know what's coming.

Last edited:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Who is the new Clem? I seen that white girl before.

Marcella bout to slice up those host retrievers.

I thought Stubbs was a host but I don't think so now. Looks like he has his eye on Bernard now cause of his cryptic answers.

Damn I had to rewind when. I saw Bernard killing Elsie

This show is fukking great
The new clementine is this girl from true detective

Lili Simmons in True Detective Video - YouTube

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Notice at the end when oldschool whitedress Maeve wont respond to voice commands or tech input, Anthony Hopkins plays a mp3 file of a piano song and it is more powerful than any other command... then he says thats a trick from an old friend.

I was right, called it several episodes ago. Arnold is the piano. :russ:

:hubie:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BREH... THE MAN IN BLACK, SAW THE INTRODUCTION ROBOT FROM EPISODE ONE, AND SAID 'SUPRISED THEY HAVEN'T RETIRED YOU YET' so of course its two timelines. that alone is evidence

:ohhh:

Oh shyt that was her!! I was googling all over when he said that shyt. Question tho did they add a lil more to the westworld intro theme or am i just seeing shyt since i gotta wait a week for this piff instead of marathoning

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
Something isn't adding up with the multiple timeline theory. Even though I agree with the theory, last nights episode seemed off.

When Delores has the flashback, wakes up with the pistol to her dome, she says, where are we? When are we. While standing in front of the new storyline Ford is building.

If ford is building that in the present then how are Delores and William (young MIB according to the multiple timeline theory) sharing this space

EDIT: nevermind. I got it

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a feeling William's coworker(forgot his name) going to try rape Delores infront of him..

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
I agree about maeve. There's no reason those Tech's should have ever listened to her in the first place. They should have rebooted her immediately.

Yeah. I agree.

I modded my game consoles, and if you do it incorrectly you 'brick' them (they cease to work become a large non-functioning block, basically a brick)

There is no way to move to an updated OS without shutting down the existing one, so she literally had to shutdown and reboot to allow her software update. They had a window where she was 100% vulnerable. By implementing an intentionally bad update they could of bricked her and she would be unable to roll back on her own without outside user assistance.

I'm surprised she trusted them wit that... maybe her nat20 intellegence combined with her high level ability to read ppl let her take that risk, but that was really just a gamble on ger part.