The Official "Westworld" Season 1 Thread

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
BREH... THE MAN IN BLACK, SAW THE INTRODUCTION ROBOT FROM EPISODE ONE, AND SAID 'SUPRISED THEY HAVEN'T RETIRED YOU YET' so of course its two timelines. that alone is evidence

the man in blacks story of having a wife, and cheating, is also the same story as dude from episode 1 as they're the same person

What dude

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Has @hex dropped thoughts on last night's ep yet?

BTW this show has spoiled me so much that I threw in the towel on TWD. I gutted it through the 2nd episode of this season but I haven't watched any of the 3 recent episodes and don't plan to.

There's too much high caliber stuff out there to watch, and not enough free time.

Sorry, Walking Dead. They finally lost me entirely.

Last edited:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
What if Ford knows, but wants Maeve to do whatever she is doing for some greater purpose?

Maybe. I'm holding out until the finale to see if they answer this mind boggling writing in an attempt to at least make it somewhat plausible.

Issues:

- Low level employees have crazy admin access. This is beyond laughable. If you work in any corporation you know that you need to have blood drawn and to piss in a cup to install software.

- Earlier episodes harped on tight security measures and that everyone is always watching. Seems conveniently absent from this part of the story

- Maeve "dies" and gets sent back to the same techs each time. How convenient.

- The motivation of these techs to do her bidding is laughable. The only way it makes sense is if they are hosts controlled by Ford

Outside of a Deus Ex Machina Ford scenario, it's just bad writing. Let's see where it goes.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My HBO now free trial just ran out:mjcry: I don't wanna pay to just watch one show, but I might have to do it.:mjcry::mjgrin:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
My HBO now free trial just ran out:mjcry: I don't wanna pay to just watch one show, but I might have to do it.:mjcry::mjgrin:

I pay $10 a month for it and feel guilty about it sometimes. That's one movie ticket.

Even if you only watch one show, that's 4 hours of entertainment for the price of a movie ticket for a movie that only may run 2 hours.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Maybe. I'm holding out until the finale to see if they answer this mind boggling writing in an attempt to at least make it somewhat plausible.

Issues:

- Low level employees have crazy admin access. This is beyond laughable. If you work in any corporation you know that you need to have blood drawn and to piss in a cup to install software.

- Earlier episodes harped on tight security measures and that everyone is always watching. Seems conveniently absent from this part of the story

- Maeve "dies" and gets sent back to the same techs each time. How convenient.

- The motivation of these techs to do her bidding is laughable. The only way it makes sense is if they are hosts controlled by Ford

Outside of a Deus Ex Machina Ford scenario, it's just bad writing. Let's see where it goes.
I hope they explain some of this also. The show seems so meticulous as to not answer it, but we'll see. I'm 50/50 on it. I was very convinced a couple of episodes ago that they would give a good answer. It seems to me the "good answer" that Nolan referred to that we would get last night ended up being that Maeve would actually follow through and kill them if they don't help?

I don't know. Felix and Sylvester are the most "conveniently" written aspect of the show IMO.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
i dont want this shyt to be multiple timelines....
Multiple timelines has been confirmed breh, it's not one of those Arnold is a piano theories :mjlol: Dolores asked William "When are we? Is this now?"

I totally thought dr Ford was gonna make a host to replace the dead Theresa.
It probably means Elsie is coming back from her vacation.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Has @hex dropped thoughts on last night's ep yet?

BTW this show has spoiled me so much that I threw in the towel on TWD. I gutted it through the 2nd episode of this season but I haven't watched any of the 3 recent episodes and don't plan to.

There's too much high caliber stuff out there to watch, and not enough free time.

Sorry, Walking Dead. They finally lost me entirely.

:obama:

Been threw WD into the bushes :skip:

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
THE NATURE BOY IS CALLING IT NOW....

raw

giphy.gif

MAEVES BUSH IS ARNOLD WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :krs:

shyt IS IN EVERY EPISODE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :ohhh:

PUBE TECHNOLOGY :ooh:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Who is the new Clem? I seen that white girl before.

Maeve bout to slice up those host retrievers.

I thought Stubbs was a host but I don't think so now. Looks like he has his eye on Bernard now cause of his cryptic answers.

Damn I had to rewind when. I saw Bernard killing Elsie

This show is fukking great

Last edited: