The Official "Westworld" Season 1 Thread

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
The MIB wanting to die in there makes perfect sense - it's the park's last taboo, so to speak.

Maeve The Wokebot :wow:She's going to give Bernard some knowledge that Ford doesn't want him to have, to bring the creation story full circle. shyt - for all we know - he could have been her kid's dad in a past build.:yeshrug:

The two songs I recognized tonight were House Of The Rising Sun and Back To Black.:leon:

The Savagebots that run with Wyatt though:damn: All of those dudes have woodcutter privileges :demonic:

This nikka really made a robot that wants to eat people. Can't see that backfiring horribly at all. :russ:

Is the two timeline theory still in play? I'm :ehh:about it either way, but the thought of MIB being Will after 30 years of marriage is :ohhh:to me.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Anthony Hopkins :wow:

Tessa

LOSER :laff:

But Teddy's tired of taking them L's now:umad:

I want to say the folks watching would see what Maeve is doing, but with all the chaos goin on. :yeshrug:

Damn Ford.. :wow:
I wasn't expecting Elsie to have bought it, guess that's who is being made. Either her or Tessa's character

MIB found out he was a psychopath. Breh didn't feel shyt :skip:

"it's you, figured they retired you" and MIB talking about his 30yrs of marriage. yea multiple timelines confirmed.

So the three timelines have to be...
Dolores talking with Arnold/Old beta test church site. Before park opens
Dolores & William. Park has been open for awhile. Wonder if this story ends with William gutting Dolores :patrice:
MIB. 30yrs after Dolores&Will

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
The MIB wanting to die in there makes perfect sense - it's the park's last taboo, so to speak.

Maeve The Wokebot :wow:She's going to give Bernard some knowledge that Ford doesn't want him to have, to bring the creation story full circle. shyt - for all we know - he could have been her kid's dad in a past build.:yeshrug:

The two songs I recognized tonight were House Of The Rising Sun and Back To Black.:leon:

The Savagebots that run with Wyatt though:damn: All of those dudes have woodcutter privileges :demonic:

This nikka really made a robot that wants to eat people. Can't see that backfiring horribly at all. :russ:

Is the two timeline theory still in play? I'm :ehh:about it either way, but the thought of MIB being Will after 30 years of marriage is :ohhh:to me.

I think its still in play after seeing this girl too and saying that he thought they'd have decommissioned her after all this time.

DUuXTl0.jpg

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
yo this show is fukking me up right now. :russ:

i guess the replacement theresa is out the window. so who was he making? :jbhmm:

what i really don't get though is how maeve is getting away with this. i mean, ford seems to be practically omnipotent/omniscient - he's god, essentially. so he's gotta know that one of his hosts isn't just in the throes of some kind of "spiritual awakening" (for lack of a better term) inside the park like dolores, but one of his hosts has LITERALLY become self-aware, in the real world, jacking up herself up to 99, plotting an escape and shyt. oh and not to mention, re-writing narratives and controlling hosts in westworld for fukks sake. why let that slide? what's the endgame there? or does ford not even know about that...and if so, what would that mean? :patrice:

and bernard, man...fukk. he's gonna remember, right? and then ford's gonna be in trouble. i would hate to see anthony hopkins go though cuz he's fukking killing it.

this multiple timeline thing looks more and more right as we go along...i don't know why i keep resisting it :mjlol: but it's hard to argue at this point. not only just 2 for the william = mib thing but another one even earlier than that where dolores was around when the 'primitive' hosts were learning how to dance...and then the slaughter in that town. the 3rd one has been mixed in here and there but it was hard to tell what she was seeing and when she was seeing it...i think they made that a lot more clear in this episode. not only that but there were bodies all over the place...she had a gun to her head, reliving that flashback. so clearly something has been up with dolores from the beginning.

i know mentioned this before but i'm also liking the maze not being a physical thing but more of a consciousness thing for the hosts. and the mib is searching for it not for himself so much as he is for them.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
So the three timelines have to be...
Dolores talking with Arnold/Old beta test church site. Before park opens
Dolores & William. Park has been open for awhile. Wonder if this story ends with William gutting Dolores :patrice:
MIB. 30yrs after Dolores&Will

There's also timeline Three-1 year: MiB comes to the park after his wife dies and kills Maeve and her daughter and realizes that Maeve became conscious for a few seconds.

I actually think they're cheating a little bit with the multiple timeline thing. This episode basically said that Dolores' "flashbacks" are due to hosts having perfect photographic memory and no ability to tell memories from reality. So that's why she sees herself as walking through THREE timellines at once. But its a little bit of a cheat, because we're seeing some events in the "Dolores & William" timeline that Dolores wasn't around to see. So some of the flashback's are "William's"
memories.

This episode had me so confused, at one point I thought they might be flashing FORWARD. When Bernard and Ford were cleaning up Maeve, I wasn't sure if that might have taken place after Bernard killed Therese.

But this isn't LOST, so I don't think they'll be flashing forward.

This episode got me so confused, for once I can't even guess at where they're going with this :mindblown:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
i dont want this shyt to be multiple timelines....

I don't see how it can't be now :manny:, especially with them seemingly confirming it the last couple of episodes.

Maeve storyline continues to be the most entertaining for me. Thandie Newton is killing it, all while being naked in like half her scenes :wow:

The look she gave the new Clementine when she showed up :leostare:had me :mjlol:. I have no idea if she will make it out of the park, but damn if she's not going to try.

Delores recalling the early days seemed like it was a time she went haywire before. For her not to be unplugged yet, she must be special.

Looks like Ford told Bernard to put Elsie in that Million Dollar Dream sleeper hold :sadcam:

Ford giving Charlotte the :sas1: while talking about Theresa was great. Like he really was going to fall for the okie doke :sas2:.

Fitting that Teddy and the MIB would have to take on a minotaur while searching for the maze.