The Official V/H/S Thread (Now On Netflix)

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
this shyt was a mash-up of horror cliches...the woods, haunted house, witch girl, etc. That crazy house was my favorite though. the hotel joint was creepy as fukk, both of'em.

Statik

King Of Kings.
Daps
hmm sounds interesting might watch this tonite with my girl..

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
shyt was aiight...enjoyable, but definitely overhyped.

If you bought into the whole "modern horror classic" before you watch it, you gonna be disappointed.

I went after reading shyt like that like :stopitslime: and ended up enjoying it :ehh:

My favorite segment was probably that "The Fear" segment...just weird shyt.

The most unsettling part was
the part in the travelling segment where the girl was in the hotel room while the couple was sleeping
:merchant:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
I think I expected too much going in. I only really enjoyed the first two and the last story. The overarching one was meh at best. DECENT flick though,

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
Just watched it. So happy I watched it online. I woulda been pissed had i paid for it. Only one I really liked was the first one. Overall, 5.5-6/10

Second one was cool. Nice twist.

Disliked "the fear" the most.

the skype movie had me sick once they showed how dude was offering up the fetuses

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I'm
Starving out here brehs!!!!!! I need to :eat: that link u dropped keeps pausing ...is there any other links u could bless a breh with, brehs?!

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The movie is ehhh . They could've tightened the story up and focused on the best 3. The last and the first are the best ones and they have the most complete stories .