The Official V/H/S Thread (Now On Netflix)

Daps
Reppin
TX
Jus watched it it was alrite not as scary as I thought it would be tho

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Yoo this movie just dropped in mad good quality

15 minutes in and im already too shook to continue watching

for those who don't know about this shyt

"Plot: A POV, found footage horror film from the perspective of America’s top genre filmmakers. A group of misfits are hired by an unknown third party to burglarize a desolate house in the countryside and acquire a rare tape. Upon searching the house, the guys are confronted with a dead body, a hub of old televisions and an endless supply of cryptic footage, each video stranger than the last."

http://www.rlslog.net/vhs-2012-vodrip-xvid-hs/

Cjlmi.jpg

5aVBe.jpg

supposedly people faited and puked at the Sundance Film Festival when they showed this last year, it's supposed to be the scariest shyt since blair witch
I think you mean SXSW
The way SXSW works, people who arent into horror films/have weak stomachs end getting all the seats. Of course they're gonna freak out when somebody gets Columbian necktied :yeshrug: As for the movie(s), its tame. Its split into like 4 to 5 parts and the "scary" section of the film was the beginning. Part 1 was scary not because reveal but because of the main female character. She has a weird face with big eyes :to: I havent been that scared in a while and she wasnt doing nothing but saying "I like you"

The rest was lame. The creators keep each part short enough so they wouldnt have to explain what/why/how this is happening yet there are massive plots in almost all the stories. All the male characters are douchebags/have a frat boy- white boy mentality of getting stupid drunk do stupid shyt. All the parts are like this expect the Honeymoon couple and Skype couple but they were douchebags for spoiler reasons. This film ODs on the horror movie trope the cac who dies because he's too naive to run.

I mean when ghosts start slamming doors on you in a haunted house, you should start thinking about leaving. When you stumble on a ritual sacrifice seconds later, you hall ass. If you stil havent left the house after arms and legs start popping out the ground, you deserve what comes next.