The Official V/H/S Thread (Now On Netflix)

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bout to watch right solo :to: been fiending to see this brehs
Movie25 is where I watch idk how to do spoilers

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Man straight up this shyt got me scared as fukk I watched it last week and my girl been holding me in the fetal position every night we go to bed:sadbron:

When that succubus chick killed them dudes in the hotel room :sadbron:

When they stabbed that dude in the bed in that hotel room :sadbron:

When that dude pulled that fetus out the chick back :sadcam: then set the other chick up to do the same thing :sadcam:

When the dead guy in the house is just randomly not in his chair anymore in between the guys watching videos :damn::damn::damn:

Man I am about to open some blinds up before I go to sleep so people can see me...

Pray for me breh's...I fukked up I shouldn't have watched this I know :ufdup:

fukk...:noah:

Rodgers

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn this sucked good premise but awful execution... Ti West is a good horror director everyone should check out House of the Devil

The grand canyon one was the best i guess

smh the horror genre use to have Rosemarys Baby/Exorcist/Shining now garbage with a few minor small independent films here and there that are actual

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man straight up this shyt got me scared as fukk I watched it last week and my girl been holding me in the fetal position every night we go to bed:sadbron:

When that dude pulled that fetus out the chick back :sadcam: then set the other chick up to do the same thing :sadcam:

When the dead guy in the house is just randomly not in his chair anymore in between the guys watching videos :damn::damn::damn:

Man I am about to open some blinds up before I go to sleep so people can see me...

Spoilers I'm watching it right now

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps

why are you writing spoilers cocksucker?

RisAri0

<<dunno what swag means
Daps
I'm gonna have to watch this drunk on sum whisky type of shyt. Not trying watch this shook.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
I've been waiting for this shyt...gonna watch only when the sun is up..fukk all that!! :damn:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
finished it.

the skype story was cool, the last story in the haunted house/cabin was good.

The makers was too ambitious and was trying to please every horror fan..nice try.

Exactly they should've reined their ambition in and tighten the stories up . It's hard to be scared or emotionally invested in like 10 minute video clips . Like the grand canyon one :piss: the best to me was the creepy shyt in the main story and the one with the Halloween party . Better acting or more realistic acting would helP also. Paranormal activity work because we spend time with the characters and the scares build up gradually this movie got the atmosphere and effects right but story is lacking.