The Official V/H/S Thread (Now On Netflix)

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Just got done watching it...not as scary as I thought it was but it was still good :obama:

1st Story
Creepy as fukk....the chick they got to play that half woman/half demon looked creeper even without the special effects. And real shyt...if u meet a chick at the club and the only thing she says is "I Like you.." :shaq: You should KNOW that's a red flag. But overall creepy as hell..

2nd Story
Lagged...and kinda felt out of place of all the other stories...finding out that dude's gf was really in cahoots with the psycho bytch lightweight left me :ohhh:...and then seeing them as lesbo lovers left me :steviej:...but it kinda felt out of place seeing how everything else dealt with paranormal shyt...

3rd Story
Pretty unique the way they kept the killer being distorted when he was on the camera..wasn't really scary but still interesting the way they shot it...

4th Story
The Paranormal Activity-ish video chat thing was pretty nice...finding out the dude was in cahoots with the spirits left me :ooh:...seeing the chick show her titties tho was nice :shaq:

5th Story
Really entertaining to say the least...they went all out the special effects. The white boys had the chance to escape the house when shyt was starting to hit the fan. But NOOO they just HAD to go back in there and save the bytch. Then turns out the bytch was the demonic bytch the whole time :comeon:....the ending was pretty fukked up..but oh well..white boys asked for it :yeshrug:

Having each flick be directed by different people kept it fresh and unique in their own way...But overall it was a really entertaining horror movie. I kinda want to watch it in a packed theater just to see the reactions from everybody watching it.

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The First and the Last story were the best in my opinion.
The 2nd one was short and it really did feel out of place but it was cool
The 3rd story really bugged me the fukk out tho and the 4th story had me like :wtf:

Like I said earlier, shyt kinda spooked me lol. If you're having a horror movie night with friends it would be a good watch.

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
Just got done with the first story :ohhh:

*edit*

Just got done watching it and it wasn't scary but it definitely had some creepy moments. Overall, it was pretty entertaining :manny:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Movie was absolute trash... Garbage effects, no storyline...terrible acting on top of the shytty pov camera work. It felt like tales from the crypt and paranormal activity had an retarded kid...there was nothing scary about this movie and all the budget went into the shytty gore scenes. 3/10 and I'm being generous ....y'all nikkas will hype anything up.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
the trailer did it much justice. It is easy to fault but i found it watchable and entertaining.I would expect a better outcome if shown at the cinema.

i hated the forrest story (3rd plot) with the Blurry killer,that was poorly delivered..