The Official V/H/S Thread (Now On Netflix)

XPDylan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
watched the whole thing twice dont see the horror in this all u trippin watched it at 2:30am finished at about 4ish an slept like a baby @Gifted one can co-sign he simped out after the first video

Last edited by a moderator:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
99 was an alright watch. :ehh:

Didn’t see anything jaw-dropping like from the first two entries, but it still keeps in form with the essence of the franchise. At the very least, I’m not questioning myself for watching it as I did with Viral — tossing that one in the trashcan and never looking back.

First two segments didn’t do anything for me. That back-half though? Entertaining as hell. Ozzy’s Dungeon was my favorite segment off of here. Hoping to see FlyLo dive more into the genre because he did his thing with it. Was hilarious to see

Steven Ogg, who voiced Trevor in GTA V, get a taste of his own medicine. :mjlol:

Took me back to when I was watching those game shows on Nickelodeon, except with a wild twist.

The ‘To Hell and Back’ segment had a story I’ve seen many times before but I still had a lot of fun with it. For anyone else that enjoyed it, I recommend watching the newly released Deadstream. Has the same directors and the main lead conveys a similar energy to the one here (it’s also the same actor). Blending comedy and horror is a tough task and they did it well on both accounts. The Winters are directors to look out for.

My main gripe with the entry is that most of the designs took me right out of it after some solid tension building. Then again, it’s V/H/S….so I guess I’ll deal with it? Oh well. I’ll say though, it felt like this one captured the spirit of the 90s more so than ‘94.