Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's Nigerian fans.

And before anyone asks. I went on to the profile of the twitter account screenshot
in the article and the responses were people rep/from Nigeria. So im not just throwing it out there.

:mjpls:
This is why I hate Twitter. Dumbasses whose opinions should never see the light of day suddenly get publicity. Folks are free to disagree with Johnson's opinion...but black racism? Michael Johnson? Mentioning the man's stroke?

fukk them

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
:dahell:Sydney realistically will break 50 one day.

i still can't wrap my head around the shyt.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
This is why I hate Twitter. Dumbasses whose opinions should never see the light of day suddenly get publicity. Folks are free to disagree with Johnson's opinion...but black racism? Michael Johnson? Mentioning the man's stroke?

fukk them

I only stay on Twitter for funny shyt. As soon as I read the first line and notice it’s someone trying to voice an opinion, I scroll down quickly. 9/10 it’s some extremely dumb shyt the person is saying

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
not having anything to watch 8-11 tonight

200.gif

Suzie

Pro
Daps
kinda fukked up these ladies gotta run semis & finals on the same night when others didn't
Most races did that. Especially sprints
Were the suspicions in this thread also levelled at McLaughlin? Wasn't posting earlier in the thread when she broke the WR. :patrice:
That track is sooo fast
I mean it does seem suspicious , before today she's never run lower than 12.40 and that was a wind aided +1.5
so .28 was shaved off her best time

it's like a man whose best time ever was 10.00 seconds suddenly running a 9.72 to win

:manny:
But has she ever ran on a very fast track like Oregon? Sherika and Noah’s PBed by alot
Norman should be anchoring this M 4x400. You always put your best athlete at the event in the anchor position.
Not true.
I understand the race issue but I think she earned her spot.

I can't fault her for what the media does. From interviews and her overall personality, she seems extremely nice.
Y’all say this fit Abby but there’s nonstop complaining about the attention ShaCarri gets.
At this point it’s not even the media, USATF put her on both relays for a reason
lol so the other girl is out injured and y’all were in here making up all types of media conspiracy theories. :heh:
That’s what they said on TV. Track twitter said it gadget been confirmed by her coach. I’m skeptical

Suzie

Pro
Daps
Why is Sha’Carri such a goofy ass hater ?

Y’all say she get too much attention but stalking her IG stories. Who cares. She don’t have to post Alyson and I doubt Alyson cares.
People focus on drama too much.

Suzie

Pro
Daps
Why Sydney never celebrate?

Im like you just got a world record and a gold and you barely Crack a smile. She needs to loosen up. Even Michael Jordan, kobe and Tom Brady celebrated and they the most serious athletes ever

She too uptight or she just an unhappy person and winning truly doesn't fulfill her
I heard people on twitter saying she doesn’t seem happy. They said she did a live complaining about people in her life not being happy, not getting attention she feels she deserves, it’s never enough etc

I wonder if being a provide has to do with it?

She is hella nervous before races.

Suzie

Pro
Daps
You can’t argue that when someone on the team just beat her for the gold. :heh:

US men didn’t have their best on anchor either. So of the 4 relay events, right off the top of my head in 50% of them I have an example of the fastest person not running anchor but you saying it “always” happens. :mjlol:
Fast 200m runners can hold their own against fast 100m runners. Sherika is arguably the fastest runner this season