The Official Track & Field Thread - RIP Rebecca Cheptegei

Suzie

Pro
Daps
At some point, Shericka Jackson or Elaine Thompson-Herah will break Flo-Jo's records and the American media will look ridiculous trying to prop up a mediocre white athlete.
I doubt it. Not to say it’s impossible but it won’t be easy especially it can only be done on one track

Suzie

Pro
Daps
Sometimes I think y’all forget that the American media is supposed to prop up American athletes when it comes to international sports. :heh:
Yea they do forget. Abby and ShaCarri are going to get more play that non American athletes. I think some people think every athlete will get the Bolt treatment

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Watching this reminds me how greats should always retire on top. Bolt swept the 2016 Olympics and was looking mad :flabbynsick: in the world champs.

Also, I'll never forgive Coleman for get beat in Nathaniel Mitchell-Blake :hhh:.

You can blame London being the World's in 2017. That's the only reason why Bolt carried on.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Watching this reminds me how greats should always retire on top. Bolt swept the 2016 Olympics and was looking mad :flabbynsick: in the world champs.

Also, I'll never forgive Coleman for get beat in Nathaniel Mitchell-Blake :hhh:.

injuries did bolt in.
But that video is one of the goats the bbc commentator, the camera view right in london :wow: