The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
kevin-samuels.gif
Believe All Women Brehs

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Come on man you playing dumb here to try to cherry pick certain stuff and ignore others.

“i guess” would mean that she herself felt it was about the case and “not talking about the case was mentioned”

So if we compile all her statements.

He tried to bribe “not just her”

And he mentioned a million dollars she “guesses” was about the case.

But “she wouldn’t call it a bribe” and it “wasn’t about not saying anything” but “not saying anything was mentioned.

What do you think the million dollars was for?

How am I playing dumb? :mjtf:

If she was certain he was talking about the case she wouldn't use the words "I guess" right after.

How can someone be certain of something when they're guessing? :dead:

And you know this, which is why you INTENTIONALLY OMITTED it when you said she said "He mentioned a million dollars about the case" because adding "I guess" changes the entire meaning of the sentence :mjlol:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Someone give me cliffs?

What I understand, is that Kelsey got upset when Tory said he was blowing Megan back out as well and that’s why a argument went off inside the SUV and Tory said he would let off shots , however when Kelsey was asked several questions about the shooting she started pleading the 5th

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
How am I playing dumb? :mjtf:

If she was certain he was talking about the case she wouldn't use the words "I guess" right after.
Sure she wasn’t certain, but from her perspective that’s what he was talking about.

How can someone be certain of something when they're guessing? :dead:
When someone says “i guess” it means by their assessment said thing is true, they just don’t have confirmation.

And you know this, which is why you INTENTIONALLY OMITTED it when you said she said "He mentioned a million dollars about the case" because adding "I guess" changes the entire meaning of the sentence :mjlol:
No it does not.

She’s the one telling the story and she feels that’s what he was talking about.

Like i said you want to just harp on one word and ignore context and everything else.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Imagine getting your court info from Akademiks, Joe Budden, and No Jumper :mjlol: I still can’t believe that there isn’t a livestream of this trial available somewhere. People are out here putting the spin cycle on info trying to get you on their favorite rappers side. I haven’t seen any posts from a source that I could trust. I don’t know what’s going on honestly lol. This shyt is crazy.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Someone give me cliffs?

What I understand, is that Kelsey got upset when Tory said he was blowing Megan back out as well and that’s why a argument went off inside the SUV and Tory said he would let off shots , however when Kelsey was asked several questions about the shooting she started pleading the 5th
Correct, kelsey got mad at megan AND tory that night, and they all were arguing, and she complied with answering all questions until it came down to the actual shooting and the events afterward, and immediately plead the 5th or started saying she didnt remember. And most importantly, said she didn't see tory with a gun shooting her, nor did she get a gun and shoot her, which is what meg and team was hoping she would say so they can nearly definitively wrap up this case.

She played it smart, because she planned not to testify at all, but when they offered immunity, she did testify, only to not give the details they needed. It protected her from the defense, whose accusing her of the shooting, while also not working with the prosecution, which I don't think she wants to do because she doesnt fukk with meg.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Imagine getting your court info from Akademiks, Joe Budden, and No Jumper :mjlol: I still can’t believe that there isn’t a livestream of this trial available somewhere. People are out here putting the spin cycle on info trying to get you on their favorite rappers side. I haven’t seen any posts from a source that I could trust. I don’t know what’s going on honestly lol. This shyt is crazy.

NoJumper is literally stenographing the trial. What are you talking about?

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
NoJumper is literally stenographing the trial. What are you talking about?
There’s too much spin going on everywhere. That’s all I’m saying. I cover court cases in real life. I don’t know why a case like this wouldn’t be made available for us to see and to be able to really understand what’s going on. Everybody is going off hearsay. People will sit here and say they don’t believe the media but I’m supposed to just believe everything No Jumper says? Ok… I don’t think this is a case that had to be kept behind closed doors. I mean the Johnny Depp case was stressed.. Why not this one?

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
There’s too much spin going on everywhere. That’s all I’m saying. I cover court cases in real life. I don’t know why a case like this wouldn’t be made available for us to see and to be able to really understand what’s going on. Everybody is going off hearsay. People will sit here and say they don’t believe the media but I’m supposed to just believe everything No Jumper says? Ok… I don’t think this is a case that had to be kept behind closed doors. I mean the Johnny Depp case was stressed.. Why not this one?

Go to that dude Moe Gangat Instagram,,, he’s a lawyer and gives u play by play of what went on