The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Does the DA have concrete physical evidence either fingerprints or gunshot residue on Lanez?

Cause absent that what is this case hinging on?

You cant in your right mind claim Megan or Kelsey or anyone else is a credible eyewitness...that ship has sailed

I have no clue what happened that night but this case is paper thin looking on as an outsider

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Does the DA have concrete physical evidence either fingerprints or gunshot residue on Lanez?

You cant in your right mind claim Megan or Kelsey or anyone else is a credible eyewitness...that ship has sailed

I have no clue what happened that night but this case is paper thin looking on as an outsider
Case was hinging on kelsey and she ripped that shyt off the damn hinges and threw that shyt in the trash :dead:

I think the prosecution also knew the cops/detective didn't establish the crime scene correctly, but didn't count on the judge declaring all evidence at the scene of the crime being unusable as evidence

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I don’t think people get that this is about deception and how fukked up it is. Some folks are probably happy about the wrong part. This woman almost had this man put in jail for a long time.
This … all Meg had to do was keep her mouth shut and let the authorities figure out what happened

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.

Yea they have gun shot residue and finger prints on both Tory and Kelsey

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It IS key information because she tried to deny her and Kelsey had an argument. The argument itself was over her sleeping with Tory. That is a BIG deal for the case I wouldn't want u anywhere near any jury of mine. Lol
Again there’s bullet wounds and gun residue. Who was fighting/fukking who up to that point is of little significance. Especially when all have admitted they were drunk af and don’t remember much.

It’s just been a point of contention and distraction that’s partly her fault but some of you have been more concerned with who she’s fukkin more than who shot her.

Danny Ocean

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thank you for this :salute:
Word. Everyone else seems bias. Can’t trust them. She is just reporting the facts.

“Btw, I realized that comparing some of the vile garbage that passes for “coverage” of the Megan Thee Stallion shooting to tabloid coverage is an insult to what really is a storied history of real yet boundary-crossing tabloid reporting.

Especially in the heydey of print, some of those tabloids were doing serious albeit arguably unethical reporting. Some of the stuff that passes for "coverage" of the Tory Lanez trial is pure idiocy produced by obviously malicious trash talkers. It’s gross.

The kids at my regular coffee shop this morning were shocked when I told them it is indisputable that Megan Thee Stallion was shot. That’s how weird and wrong some of the coverage of this has been.”

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Funny how everyone can remember something about warming up nachos and a lopsided wig but can't remember who pulled a trigger five times.

Either Tory or Kelsey did it. Those two clearly have some kind of deal going on to throw the trial off. Everyone is a shytbag in this situation.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Probably cause she don’t wanna be lol. Clown show

This shyt is wild to me because so much of the shyt that might have triggered whatever the fukk happened started at her house/party

Alcohol and out of control horniness lead to all of this bullshyt

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

YES...

EVEN WITHOUT KELSEY SNITCHING
ITS A PRETTY OPEN
AND SHUT CASE...

SOMEONE WAS SHOT...
5 SHELLS WERE FOUND...
VICTIM LIVED AND POINTED OUT SHOOTER..

GUN THAT DID THE CRIME
WAS FOUND IN ALLEGED SHOOTERS CAR.

GUN SHOT RESIDUE
WAS FOUND ON ALLEGED SHOOTER..

NOT SURE WHY THE TABLOID DRAMA SURROUNDING THE CASE HAVE nikkaS