The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
Imagine getting your court info from Akademiks, Joe Budden, and No Jumper :mjlol: I still can’t believe that there isn’t a livestream of this trial available somewhere. People are out here putting the spin cycle on info trying to get you on their favorite rappers side. I haven’t seen any posts from a source that I could trust. I don’t know what’s going on honestly lol. This shyt is crazy.

Holding
On
For
Dear
Life

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
No jumpers tweets are what mislead people originally yesterday about Kelsey’s comments.

Until later when some actual court reporters cleared up what was actually said.
That’s what I’m saying. That dude is not a court reporter lol. I’m not 100% trusting him as a stenographer. I’m just looking for a good unbiased source that I can follow cause a lot of the shyt I’m seeing is all over the place

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Yeah… so I think that Tory did not shoot Megan, I do think that Kelsey tried to though. They had a little tussle over the gun, that’s how they got both of their DNA. Whose gun is it, who knows. Meg getting ran through by industry men, lying about getting cut by glass to now saying she got shot, to first saying he didn’t shoot her to now saying he did. All bad. I think this #protectblackwomen backfired Meg.
I'm very interested in getting these details because that'll address another charge if discussed. They say the gun was in or under a LV purse, I don't know who it was registered to

If it's not tory's gun and they can't confirm he pulled the trigger he's literally walking away scot free because that means he didn't pull it, wasn't in possession of it and didn't bring it

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Imagine getting your court info from Akademiks, Joe Budden, and No Jumper :mjlol: I still can’t believe that there isn’t a livestream of this trial available somewhere. People are out here putting the spin cycle on info trying to get you on their favorite rappers side. I haven’t seen any posts from a source that I could trust. I don’t know what’s going on honestly lol. This shyt is crazy.

Bro there is literally videos in this thread from people who are in the courtroom corroborating what has been said.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
No they aren’t. If you read the whole thing they repaired exactly what happened.

The tape was played in court and Kelsey admitted that Tory threatened to shoot her.

But then she changed her story and said she lied about everything she said in September.

What is rolling stone doing wrong?
The headline. Most people don't read past that and they know it. Don't play dumb my boi.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Who she slept with or not isn’t “key information” to the case.

It’s only ammo for you weirdos looking for a reason to call her a lying slut.
It IS key information because she tried to deny her and Kelsey had an argument. The argument itself was over her sleeping with Tory. That is a BIG deal for the case I wouldn't want u anywhere near any jury of mine. Lol