The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Breh, it clearly sounds like she's reaching hard not to call it a bribe. She said that the money wasn't to keep her quiet but also said keeping quiet was mentioned.

She was asked directly if the money was offered as a bribe and she said that's wasn't that wording he used.

I feel like anyone who isn't biased can see what she's doing.
Yall cats still stuck on this :mjlol:

If she took a bribe she wouldn’t be up there at all and sounds like she wasn’t defending anyone but herself.

And don’t Meg ppl got more money?

She was only up there because they offered her immunity… not against Tory but against MEG so the prosecution can’t bring shyt back up against her

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
He most likley won't get attempted murder or assault with a deadly weapon. The press isn't really behind this like that, not some Bill Cosby type pressure.

But he will probably get some disorderly conduct, discharging a firearm in public charges tho. I'm thinking felony parole is closer to the max for him.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
He most likley won't get attempted murder or assault with a deadly weapon. The press isn't really behind this like that, not some Bill Cosby type pressure.

But he will probably get some disorderly conduct, discharging a firearm in public charges tho. I'm thinking felony parole is closer to the max for him.
I don’t think he takes a plea. Especially when the case is falling apart because of the states witnesses. It just isn’t Meg and Kelsey. That detective was supposedly bad too.

King

Daps
I don’t think he takes a plea. Especially when the case is falling apart because of the states witnesses. It just isn’t Meg and Kelsey. That detective was supposedly bad too.
He should take it. California is not the place to have a trial and expect to win without paying for it.

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider

he's not copping to any of those because it'll result in deportation, that's why he didn't take the initial deals the DA offered him.

it'll be a not guilty on all counts verdict/mistrial anyways, especially if things keep going the way they're going.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I jus wanna know in wha position are u sitting in an SUV that sum1 cn shoot u in da foot but bj u don't see it. U turnaround n jus see a dude holdin da gun. U sayin 5 shots. So u sat backwards in da whip for 5 bullets n only turned around after?

I dunno bout y'all but if I hear gun shots near me it's either I'm turning around fightin da shooter off or I'm climbing outta seat tryin 2 buss out dat whip.

King

Daps
he's not copping to any of those because it'll result in deportation, that's why he didn't take the initial deals the DA offered him.

it'll be a not guilty on all counts verdict/mistrial anyways, especially if things keep going the way they're going.
He’ll be guilty on one count at least, I believe it will result in felony parole/probation

He has a shot at mistrial tho but it will take a while, hopefully his pockets are deep enough to handle that

Megan on the other hand will for sure be blackballed and fall into obscurity

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
And to revisit this post… mad?

She took this one flimsy ass story and tried to make it against all straight black men. It was the only reason I’m giving this shyt any attention.

Notice how you ignored every other LIE I mentioned that she told about the entire night… but I’m supposed to believe her now?

I’m not a groupie, If homie shot her foreal then lock him up… but this shyt has been more of an exposal on her, her prosecution team, and her friend than any black man involved.

But yall groupies got it… sometimes I actually wonder how many straight black men are on this site. This shyt has Jussy Smollett written all over it but yall sitting here defending this chick like she’s done something important for the black community in general.

She was acting a fool and someone pulled out a gun and a struggle ensued.. thats all I can logically get out of this case so far. Even then judge is fed up with the stupidity of it all.. even the camera men know old girl shot her… even Drake ass know…

But yall got it. Ill hop back in this shyt tomorrow or something. Or when Tory/Kylie takes the stand and more exposals come out.

Yall believe anything a bird says these days thats why simp culture is infesting the community. Nothing these 2 women has made sense except for the shyt at the party and WHY it started
Like i said you are clearly upset and have attached some BM vs BM fight to the case. Had to double back and Tell em why you mad huh? :mjlol:

There’s a clear agenda in how some of you are reacting to the case. Her comments came from feeling abused and accused of lying after getting shot. Then abandoned by people she thought were friends. A whole generation of you incel nikkas took offense and have been on the attack ever sense. Really y’all have done nothing but prove her point. She’s the victim of a shooting, but somehow it’s like she’s the one on trial.:smh:

Daps
Bruh, if she was lying and admitted she lied during the recordings.. under oath, then everything else is considered unsubstantial because she was lying about random shyt :mjlol:

Same thing about Meg lying throughout the ENTIRE investigation

Ultimately what people want to know is if Tory shot Meg… Tory said he didn’t, the witness says he didn’t, 1+1 doesn’t = 3.

Meg is the only one in that car saying that he shot at her and told her to “dance bytch”. Yet, not bullet wounds, contradictory statements (from her own legal team I might add), and her actions after says otherwise.

She went on this whole tangent about black men not protecting black women (a lie), got on TV saying she never fukked dude (a lie), said she was never kicked out of Kylies house (most likely a lie, if Kylie takes then stand we’ll see), claim she never fouvht her ex-bestie (most likely another lie), but with all them lies we expect her to be telling the truth about a black man shooting her?

LIED to the police then (a fact) then said she lied to protect another black man from getting “shot”… same black man she’s trying to put under the jail now?

Throw this bullshyt out and everyone hold their L’s
What was inconsistent about Megan's story that she told from the beginning?

Daps
didn't she say she lied about the million dollars around the same time she lied about tory saying he was gonna shoot her?
She plead the fifth while on immunity when asked about tory threatening to shoot her. Today in court she admitted to the million being offered, she also to tory offering to pay for her lawyer, and she confirmed meeting tory at a hotel days after the shooting.

Last edited: