The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
What's wrong with yall nikkas? @MeachTheMonster is right, the people actually reporting from the court room said that Kelsey admitted to being offered $1 million for the case but claimed it wasn't a bribe(sure sounds like one tho).

She also admitted that Tory offered to pay for her lawyers, but for some strange reason, can't remember if he was paying her lawyers.

Yall are going off random interpretations of what was said.
didn't she say she lied about the million dollars around the same time she lied about tory saying he was gonna shoot her?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
didn't she say she lied about the million dollars around the same time she lied about tory saying he was gonna shoot her?
She said she lied about Tory threatening to shoot her, she's claiming that she doesn't remember anything about that night and made up the story she told police.

I don't know if she lied about that million dollars before this trial, but on the stand she said tory offered her a million dollars but she insisted that it wasn't a bribe.

I think her claiming that the million wasn't a bribe caused people to report that she wasn't bribed, or that the million was never offered.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
She said she lied about Tory threatening to shoot her, she's claiming that she doesn't remember anything about that night and made up the story she told police.

I don't know if she lied about that million dollars before this trial, but on the stand she said tory offered her a million dollars but she insisted that it wasn't a bribe.

I think her claiming that the million wasn't a bribe caused people to report that she wasn't bribed, or that the million was never offered.
link to where they're saying she testified about a bribe?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
And there are people actually in the courtroom who said she didn’t

You caping for a nikka who didn’t even know she tried to plea the fifth to not testify AT ALL because she didn’t want to incriminate herself :dead:
Who are the reporters in the court room saying she lied about the million dollars.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

She did

And when they revisited, she said he offered it to her but he’s offered it to other people as well. he apologized to her but didn’t know why or bother to ask. Basically she said that the million he offered had nothing to do with the trial

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
Say what? Budden was on the Meg didn’t get shot train. The one fact that we have on this case is that Meg really did get shot.
She didn’t get shot, there was no bullets in her foot there were fragments. Someone shot at the ground near her feet and the shrapnel went into her foot. That’s why it’s not attempted murder.

It really could’ve been either of them. I hope whatever part Megan and Kelsey hiding comes out bc it’s clear they’re hiding something. They both refuse to say what happened directly before someone pulled the trigger

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
It’s clear everyone involved has told lies.

It’s up to the Jury to make sense of things. Without cameras we are not getting the jury’s perspective. We are getting second and third hand info most often driven by an agenda.

This is why y’all mad, and have attached some BW vs BM fight to it. You have a clear agenda going in to it so you see what you want to see.
And to revisit this post… mad?

She took this one flimsy ass story and tried to make it against all straight black men. It was the only reason I’m giving this shyt any attention.

Notice how you ignored every other LIE I mentioned that she told about the entire night… but I’m supposed to believe her now?

I’m not a groupie, If homie shot her foreal then lock him up… but this shyt has been more of an exposal on her, her prosecution team, and her friend than any black man involved.

But yall groupies got it… sometimes I actually wonder how many straight black men are on this site. This shyt has Jussy Smollett written all over it but yall sitting here defending this chick like she’s done something important for the black community in general.

She was acting a fool and someone pulled out a gun and a struggle ensued.. thats all I can logically get out of this case so far. Even then judge is fed up with the stupidity of it all.. even the camera men know old girl shot her… even Drake ass know…

But yall got it. Ill hop back in this shyt tomorrow or something. Or when Tory/Kylie takes the stand and more exposals come out.

Yall believe anything a bird says these days thats why simp culture is infesting the community. Nothing these 2 women has made sense except for the shyt at the party and WHY it started

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
She did

And when they revisited, she said he offered it to her but he’s offered it to other people as well. he apologized to her but didn’t know why or bother to ask. Basically she said that the million he offered had nothing to do with the trial
Breh, it clearly sounds like she's reaching hard not to call it a bribe. She said that the money wasn't to keep her quiet but also said keeping quiet was mentioned.

She was asked directly if the money was offered as a bribe and she said that wasn't the wording he used.

I feel like anyone who isn't biased can see what she's doing.

Last edited:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
She didn’t get shot, there was no bullets in her foot there were fragments. Someone shot at the ground near her feet and the shrapnel went into her foot. That’s why it’s not attempted murder.

It really could’ve been either of them. I hope whatever part Megan and Kelsey hiding comes out bc it’s clear they’re hiding something. They both refuse to say what happened directly before someone pulled the trigger
Getting hit by shrapnel from a bullet still counts as getting shot, and shooting someone doesn't make it attempted murder unless they can prove killing her was the intent.

Shooting at the ground and hitting someone would be assault with a deadly weapon.