The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No, this is just why yall caping for this chick.

I know people who’ve been shot.. they not drunk on social media the next couple days waving they guns around and dancing. Her actions didn’t resonate with a person who was victim of a assault with a deadly weapon… and neither do the charges
So we back to, she never even got shot??:mjlol:

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
So what you're saying is that, at great risk to his own health and safety, Tory tried to protect one black woman from ending up in the morgue and one black woman from catching a murder conviction :wow:
Yes sir. Meg need to admit she was being aggressive and charging forward at either him or Kelsey.

I also think that Meg was not protecting Tory at all, and that she was telling the truth that he did not shoot her. Kelsey did. She’s really protecting her.

Last edited:

Gwoppo

All Star
Daps
If shawty been lying this whole time shyt crazy

Being a celebrity and lying saying another celebrity SHOT you is crazy

Meg gotta be telling the truth…cuz ain’t no fukkin way. She going way too hard for this to be a lie

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
You’re a fukking retard Jesus Christ lmao

He been eating all Megs nachos for so long :wow:

they swear they’re gona fukk this horse bytch lmao

Like Breh, you aren’t hitting lol. I got ppl at universal telling me he ain’t do it
What's wrong with yall nikkas? @MeachTheMonster is right, the people actually reporting from the court room said that Kelsey admitted to being offered $1 million for the case but claimed it wasn't a bribe(sure sounds like one tho).

She also admitted that Tory offered to pay for her lawyers, but for some strange reason, can't remember if he was paying her lawyers.

Yall are going off random interpretations of what was said.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
What's wrong with yall nikkas? @MeachTheMonster is right, the people actually reporting from the court room said that Kelsey admitted to being offered $1 million for the case but claimed it wasn't a bribe(sure sounds like one tho).

She also admitted that Tory offered to pay for her lawyers, but for some strange reason, can't remember if he was paying her lawyers.

Yall are going off random interpretations of what was said.
And there are people actually in the courtroom who said she didn’t

You caping for a nikka who didn’t even know she tried to plea the fifth to not testify AT ALL because she didn’t want to incriminate herself :dead:

Daps
No, this is just why yall caping for this chick.

I know people who’ve been shot.. they not drunk on social media the next couple days waving they guns around and dancing. Her actions didn’t resonate with a person who was victim of a assault with a deadly weapon… and neither do the charges

All personal feelings aside, It was confirmed by all parties that she really was shot.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
So we back to, she never even got shot??:mjlol:

I don't know who is being more obtuse, you or Kelsey. And Kelsey has much more to lose than you.

Kelsey has gun residue on her, shes not the one on trail, and refuses to explain how it got there.

Meach? What more do you need.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I don't know who is being more obtuse, you or Kelsey. And Kelsey has much more to lose than you.

Kelsey has gun residue on her, shes not the one on trail, and refuses to explain how it got there.

Meach? What more do you need.
You guys are jumping to conclusions based on your preconceived biases.

Kelsey is obviously and purposely full of shyt.

She’s the shooter, but she was also bribed not to talk about it

Don’t add up to me :mindblown: